+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the so-called "new regime" is 1 guy. the GM.
    New OC too

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    New OC too
    I guess I don't have the resentment or hate or whatever it is, for the Jets. There is no doubt that they have been a bit of a clown show since Rex got there, but they also got to 2 AFC championship games with a rookie and/or a 2nd year, crappy QB. There is no doubt that Rex can coach and players will play hard for him. He just has a big mouth. When our QB was a rookie he stunk up the place. When Sanchez was a rookie they won 2 playoff games.

The Jets will reel in this stuff. drafting Geno and clearly moving past Sanchez is one indication. Releasing Tebow (who didn't deserve any of this) is another. They also had a nice draft.
    Get well soon 80.

Guys, I'm a 15 year old who is a troll, that is all.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Guys, I'm a 15 year old who is a troll, that is all.
    Yes, but why are you telling us things we already know?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I guess I don't have the resentment or hate or whatever it is, for the Jets. There is no doubt that they have been a bit of a clown show since Rex got there, but they also got to 2 AFC championship games with a rookie and/or a 2nd year, crappy QB. There is no doubt that Rex can coach and players will play hard for him. He just has a big mouth. When our QB was a rookie he stunk up the place. When Sanchez was a rookie they won 2 playoff games.

The Jets will reel in this stuff. drafting Geno and clearly moving past Sanchez is one indication. Releasing Tebow (who didn't deserve any of this) is another. They also had a nice draft.
    I think players bought into his bs the first two seasons, but now its worn thin. Theres no doubt hes a good coach but when you run your mouth as much as Rex and fall short, you tend to look like an idiot and right now thats what he looks like. The locker room from the front office has been a joke. The sign selfish players like Holmes(how they didnt can his *** after quitting on the last drive of the season to make the playoffs is......Im speechless), Scott, and Revis was never happy, and they make them team captains. They bring in a QB for publicity and that ruins the already shaky confidence of Sanchez. Their defense will always be stout with Rex but their offense isnt strong enough. I thought they had a terrible draft. They loaded up on defense with their two first round picks. Why not snag that TE from notre dame? If they are sticking with Sanchez, he likes his tightends. Try and get another wr for whoever the starting QB is.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yes, but why are you telling us things we already know?
    Idk, reassurance.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

And that DT they picked up isnt big enough to be a nose tackle.

Veteran
    Shots fired in TAGF

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    And that DT they picked up isnt big enough to be a nose tackle.
    well, he won't be playing nose tackle

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think players bought into his bs the first two seasons, but now its worn thin. Theres no doubt hes a good coach but when you run your mouth as much as Rex and fall short, you tend to look like an idiot and right now thats what he looks like. The locker room from the front office has been a joke. The sign selfish players like Holmes(how they didnt can his *** after quitting on the last drive of the season to make the playoffs is......Im speechless), Scott, and Revis was never happy, and they make them team captains. They bring in a QB for publicity and that ruins the already shaky confidence of Sanchez. Their defense will always be stout with Rex but their offense isnt strong enough. I thought they had a terrible draft. They loaded up on defense with their two first round picks. Why not snag that TE from notre dame? If they are sticking with Sanchez, he likes his tightends. Try and get another wr for whoever the starting QB is.
    Yea I'm not sure what MH is saying. Their draft was terrible. they took an injury risk to replace Revis, which i understand, but...i dont trust the guy. Like you said, the DT wont work in a 3-4, they are going to have a shaky QB competition, they didnt draft Eifert, which everyone thought was a no-brainer for the jets, and they added nothing notable on offense
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread