+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #143921
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Do you guys like Adam Kokesh?
    Mood: WOOF!

  2. #143922
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Do you guys like Adam Kokesh?
    NOPE, but I thank him for his service.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #143923
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    NOPE, but I thank him for his service.
    Did you hear about what he wants to do on Independence Day? http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ed_rifles.html


    This won't end well...
    Mood: WOOF!

  4. #143924
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Did you hear about what he wants to do on Independence Day? http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ed_rifles.html


    This won't end well...
    seems pretty intense for someone who's entire agenda is being opposed to military occupation in iraq....

    ugh, he thinks its civil disobedience...it's not civil disobedience, it's just really scary
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #143925
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    seems pretty intense for someone who's entire agenda is being opposed to military occupation in iraq....

    ugh, he thinks its civil disobedience...it's not civil disobedience, it's just really scary
    Ha yeah, let's march in D.C. with loaded rifles in a populated area with a buttload of security and police. Nothing will happen!
    Mood: WOOF!

  6. #143926
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ha yeah, let's march in D.C. with loaded rifles in a populated area with a buttload of security and police. Nothing will happen!
    Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.

  7. #143927
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,551
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.
    I'm not saying they are going to shoot the place up or anything, but it's not going to end well.
    Mood: WOOF!

  8. #143928
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not saying they are going to shoot the place up or anything, but it's not going to end well.
    Not sure of DC gun laws. Probably really strict. And if theyre anything like NYs, its illegal to bring a firearm into the state/district if its not registered with the state, which is ridiculous. It should be like a driver license.
    I think its a good thing. Let congress/white house know who they work for. They seem to forget at times.

  9. #143929
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,464
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nothing will happen. You think these NRA freaks want to give Dems another excuse? Every homicide committed with a gun is news now.
    it's not that...im fairly sure nothing will happen. I just can't think of a worse idea for making a point for what they are trying to convey.

    I also find it hard to believe that 2500 people are volunteering for felonies on their record. Then again, redneck white trash don't work anyways, so what do they care, right? What's an additional felony? lol (See what I did? Awesome stereotyping? lololoololol)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #143930
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    38,982
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    it's not that...im fairly sure nothing will happen. I just can't think of a worse idea for making a point for what they are trying to convey.

    I also find it hard to believe that 2500 people are volunteering for felonies on their record. Then again, redneck white trash don't work anyways, so what do they care, right? What's an additional felony? lol (See what I did? Awesome stereotyping? lololoololol)
    Homicide rate is much lower in those "redneck" states.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts