+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #144031
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I clearly hurt your feelings Dez.

    I feel so badly for you. Go ahead and get the Charger. You are woman, and I hear you roar!
    Not at all, youre entitled to your opinion. I think they look mean and tough. Need a 4 door and it comes with 370 hp. Cant beat that. Was looking at the camero ss but like I said, I want a 4 door.


    Looks perty to me....


    I just think its a bit hypocritical coming from a guy that leased the most driven car by women, thats all

  2. #144032
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Are you really taking this seriously? You're as bad as Dezzy for God's sake.
    lol nope. dont really care. plus, i have no idea if you were serious about the term anyway haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #144033
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Not at all, youre entitled to your opinion. I think they look mean and tough. Need a 4 door and it comes with 370 hp. Cant beat that. Was looking at the camero ss but like I said, I want a 4 door.


    Looks perty to me....


    I just think its a bit hypocritical coming from a guy that leased the most driven car by women, thats all
    Its such a pathetic overcompensation Dez. You really need to think this through.
    Chicks get this stuff.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #144034
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Not at all, youre entitled to your opinion. I think they look mean and tough. Need a 4 door and it comes with 370 hp. Cant beat that. Was looking at the camero ss but like I said, I want a 4 door.
    why would you want a 4 door car??? The more space a car has, and people expect rides!! I only buy 2 door cars because i dont want people trying to mooch off me anymore lol

    The Camaro is infinitely superior in every way imaginable!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #144035
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Gotta rewmember Dez....When everyone else is zigging....you gotta zag!
    This is zigging squared.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #144036
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its such a pathetic overcompensation Dez. You really need to think this through.
    Chicks get this stuff.
    Iv never, ever seen a chick in a muscle car besides a mustang.

  7. #144037
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Iv never, ever seen a chick in a muscle car besides a mustang.
    /sigh....no dezz he's saying chicks will know that you have a small ****.....(and clearly underpowered lol)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #144038
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    why would you want a 4 door car??? The more space a car has, and people expect rides!! I only buy 2 door cars because i dont want people trying to mooch off me anymore lol

    The Camaro is infinitely superior in every way imaginable!!!!
    Cause I need to throw my sedated hookers in the back. Tools are going in the trunk.

  9. #144039
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Iv never, ever seen a chick in a muscle car besides a mustang.
    Not what I meant. I meant that chick "understand" this stuff.
    They see a Charger and a under 30 year old guy driving....they laugh and move on to he guy with the 04 Civic.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #144040
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    /sigh....no dezz he's saying chicks will know that you have a small ****.....(and clearly underpowered lol)
    Well I have nothing to worry about. Nothing wrong with the length or girth of my dong.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts