+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

And I have no idea what Bieber has innovated. He didn't innovate ****. He sang a bunch of music that got a bunch of 13 year old's panties wet and they got their parents to buy the CDs when they could have just went on torrent websites and downloaded them anyhow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    4thand1, DarkSaint, those guys.
    You mean that person, ie: they are all different 420 personalities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    And I have no idea what Bieber has innovated. He didn't innovate ****. He sang a bunch of music that got a bunch of 13 year old's panties wet and they got their parents to buy the CDs when they could have just went on torrent websites and downloaded them anyhow.
    Does he even write his own music? Beiber is already old news, his fanbase is starting to grow up and then its bye-bye Biebs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Does he even write his own music? Beiber is already old news, his fanbase is starting to grow up and then its bye-bye Biebs.
    Well supposedly he's innovative. Not sure how. Those award things are dumb. The popular peeps always win.

You mean that person, ie: they are all different 420 personalities.
    420 is definitely a different person. But DarkSaint, ElidaMANning and 4th and 1 are definitely the same person.
    He also came on line for a day as "ill".

The guy is kind of wacked but since I am flattered by the fact that he stalks me, its hard to hate him.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    420 is definitely a different person. But DarkSaint, ElidaMANning and 4th and 1 are definitely the same person.
    He also came on line for a day as "ill".

The guy is kind of wacked but since I am flattered by the fact that he stalks me, its hard to hate him.
    Hmm I thought 420 and darksaint were one in the same due to their similar incoherent rants in the wall of text format. Either way they are all entertaining at least.

They ruin threads. It was really funny at first, but now it's pathetic.

Hmm I thought 420 and darksaint were one in the same due to their similar incoherent rants in the wall of text format. Either way they are all entertaining at least.
    Actually 420 knows football a bit. He's just an Eli butt boy and can get snipey at times.
    The other guy(s) are just trying to ruin threads and get them locked. And he/they (its a he) usually succeeds.

I PM'd Mod C and suggested that we just self police. When enough smart and whitty posters humiliate him enough he will either stop the nonsense or stop posting on his own.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Actually 420 knows football a bit. He's just an Eli butt boy and can get snipey at times.
    The other guy(s) are just trying to ruin threads and get them locked. And he/they (its a he) usually succeeds.

I PM'd Mod C and suggested that we just self police. When enough smart and whitty posters humiliate him enough he will either stop the nonsense or stop posting on his own.
    lol, damn...sounds like i gotta do some reading lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Banned

I don't know where you got the idea that they are all the same person.

+ Reply to Thread