+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #144621
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,314
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol I think he's trying to say Gretzky was just a goal scorer. Even though he led the league in assists for like 15 seasons. no big deal.
    Gretsky was a playmaker. He wasn't just a goal scorer. He was a hyper dynamic player. No he didn't back check, and he spent a lot of time circling the blue line, but that's why Messier was so important to that team.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #144622
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Gretsky was a playmaker. He wasn't just a goal scorer. He was a hyper dynamic player. No he didn't back check, and he spent a lot of time circling the blue line, but that's why Messier was so important to that team.
    sometimes you need finesse....sometimes you need brute physical force.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #144623
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Living in New York is going to get much more expensive

  4. #144624
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Living in New York is going to get much more expensive
    It's something I've dealt with my entire life. I think I just kinda of expect it to continue at this point.

    btw....your posts like this are so stupid. what kind of general statement is that?? What are you even talking about that prompted it??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #144625
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    It's something I've dealt with my entire life. I think I just kinda of expect it to continue at this point.

    btw....your posts like this are so stupid. what kind of general statement is that?? What are you even talking about that prompted it??
    It's just what I've been thinking about.The thought of graduation and **** next year makes me worried about living in New York

  6. #144626
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's just what I've been thinking about.The thought of graduation and **** next year makes me worried about living in New York
    Well...you staying down there or you planning on going wherever a job takes ya?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #144627
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well...you staying down there or you planning on going wherever a job takes ya?
    For now, New York. Was talking to my mom about this yesterday. I just hope I can save enough to gtfo the house and find my own place. I love New York, but it's getting crappy. It ain't cheap at all lol

  8. #144628
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    For now, New York. Was talking to my mom about this yesterday. I just hope I can save enough to gtfo the house and find my own place. I love New York, but it's getting crappy. It ain't cheap at all lol
    you live in the boroughs? i forget where you are
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #144629
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you live in the boroughs? i forget where you are
    BK

  10. #144630
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,365
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol I think he's trying to say Gretzky was just a goal scorer. Even though he led the league in assists for like 15 seasons. no big deal.
    Are you two trying to say the guy with the most goals in NHL history in history wasnt a goal scorer? Of course he was a playmaker

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts