+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

for lunch im getting bbq chicken & bacon pizza......im such a fat kid. but its not my fault! it was the lunch special across the street!!! >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I am not sure what I want for lunch. This place across the street actually has this new brown rice platter that I think I'm going to end up getting.

Kurri was not a one deminsional player. He was just as good as Messier if not better during the Oiler years.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm conversing with people, not staring at a screen.
    You try working out of your house and see if you like it.
    u can converse with video games.

I would LOVE to work out of my house
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I'm coming around to Pizz's point of view. TAGF is becoming a friggin nightmare. You can't just talk about football honestly anymore.
    There are these crazy Cultists and stalkers who pounce on anyone who even dares to suggest that Eli isn't the greatest player in the league and isn't a lock for the hall.
    They jump into these threads calling everyone haters and threads always end up getting locked.

The friggin MB's are becoming a nightmare. Its supposed to be discussions about football. I guess there's nothing the Mod's can do about it. But the very reason I joined the MB, .....being able to talk about the Giants when I live far from NY, is now pretty much gone. Now I just have to live with these friggin punks.

The Giants MB was once a good place. This is no longer true.
    Everyone used to be all about debating and trying their best to come out on top, now its just name calling and snarky responses if two people dont agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Thats not true at all MH

I'll start with Casey Stengel
    Phil Jackson, Joe Torre, Lenny Wilkins, Ditka, Larry Bird was ok, Dan Reeves, Don Shula, **** Nolan, Herm Edwards, Tom Landry, Lou Piniella, the list goes on and on and on.
    most of those guys weren't considered great players

I always use to wonder how more people dont drop their airconditioners out the window when putting them in. This year Iv seen three people on fb take a picture from their window looking down on their broken air conditioners.

Must be dangerous in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm also smart enough to know that NY is not exactly driving the popularity of the NHL. It just brought new fans to the forefront, imo....
    don't tell that to Kase

he'll come back and say that Crosby is just "another player" popularity wise

I'm coming around to Pizz's point of view. TAGF is becoming a friggin nightmare. You can't just talk about football honestly anymore.
    There are these crazy Cultists and stalkers who pounce on anyone who even dares to suggest that Eli isn't the greatest player in the league and isn't a lock for the hall.
    They jump into these threads calling everyone haters and threads always end up getting locked.

The friggin MB's are becoming a nightmare. Its supposed to be discussions about football. I guess there's nothing the Mod's can do about it. But the very reason I joined the MB, .....being able to talk about the Giants when I live far from NY, is now pretty much gone. Now I just have to live with these friggin punks.

The Giants MB was once a good place. This is no longer true.
    I personally have no clue how u tolerated it for so long. You were loving it for a while

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    don't tell that to Kase

he'll come back and say that Crosby is just "another player" popularity wise
    Crosby is like the Lebron of the NHL, people hate him

+ Reply to Thread