+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.

I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.
    I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.

Its like talking to the North Koreans.

Kim Jong Eli.
    Like pissing into the wind

These guys act like total ******s, you call them out and they accuse you of attacking them.I just had a PM with 420 to try to call a truce, and I got a friggin Unibombers manifesto from him.I responded simply with...."I tried" and then I got about 6 more paragraphs of ranting.Its like talking to the North Koreans.Kim Jong Eli.
    Wow.

Veteran
    I stopped reading 420's garbage awhile ago and when he quotes me I never respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    I stopped reading 420's garbage awhile ago and when he quotes me I never respond.
    I'm determined to do that from here on out.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran
    I'm determined to do that from here on out.
    The guy has issues. The proof comes from him claiming that steve smith messaged him on facebook describing how he would sign an extension with the giants, yada yada. He got absolutely railed on here. People gave him so much ****, he kept lying, then about 10 pages deep he finally admitted to making the story up.

The guy has issues. The proof comes from him claiming that steve smith messaged him on facebook describing how he would sign an extension with the giants, yada yada. He got absolutely railed on here. People gave him so much ****, he kept lying, then about 10 pages deep he finally admitted to making the story up.
    I didn't see that.
    I'm not going to trash him, I'm just going to stay away from him.

Veteran
    I didn't see that.I'm not going to trash him, I'm just going to stay away from him.
    It was a couple years ago. Before ss became a fa? Hard to remember exact timeframe

Banned
    It was a couple years ago. Before ss became a fa? Hard to remember exact timeframe
    I remember that thread unfortunately

Wtf? I think he also claimed to be Giggles as well, and went on a Cowboys message board or whatever and bragged about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Wtf? I think he also claimed to be Giggles as well, and went on a Cowboys message board or whatever and bragged about it...
    I never knew he existed until this past year. So I'm not in a position to comment.
    Its been suggested by some mighty and powerful here on the boards to stay away from him and I didn't.

My bad.

+ Reply to Thread