+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

PS - got the inside dish why Nicks isn't at OTAs

said he doesn't like the reps and things that the Giants do. Hes been injured the past two years and blames it on OTAs. A little disgruntled about how he was kind of forced to be a decoy last year and was told that "its whats best for the team". Hes in a contract year and wants to do whats best for him so hes got his own workout guys and is getting in sick shape. My guy says hes 100%, bigger, faster, stronger than ever....
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just put our single up on itunes today. Which is about Lando. Don't know how long it takes to actually be available.
    I mention, Lando, his gangsta wife, Eli Manning, Kobe Bryant and New Jersey.
    lol what the hell is the name of that song

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post

said he doesn't like the reps and things that the Giants do. Hes been injured the past two years and blames it on OTAs. A little disgruntled about how he was kind of forced to be a decoy last year and was told that "its whats best for the team". Hes in a contract year and wants to do whats best for him so hes got his own workout guys and is getting in sick shape. My guy says hes 100%, bigger, faster, stronger than ever....
    Go read my posts in that thread. That's EXACTLY what I said.
    Get well soon 80.

lol what the hell is the name of that song
    Salt Lake Blues.
    Get well soon 80.

also said that he never told Coughlin he'd be there for these, but would be there for all mandatory practices

Salt Lake Blues.
    lol shut up are u serious

lol shut up are u serious
    Dead serious. It took about 6 months to record. I have to compress it to put up on my reverbnation account. Once I do I'll post the link.
    Get well soon 80.

It depends on the life experiences. If you've been out on your own and she's still at her parents house, it might not be the best.
    A guy once gave me advice when I was 28 and I way dating a girl who was 22. I was just divorced with 2 kids, one severely handicapped. So I had seen some ****. And she was just out of college. The guy told me....."you don't want to be with someone who's going where you've been".

In your case though...you seem pretty immature so SHE might be too old for YOU.

I crack myself up!
    Good advice. Did you take it?

Yea Im not looking for anything serious, if it finds me, great. Shes one of those girls that knows shes hot though and can have an attitude, so Im told. Normally I cant stand girls like that but yea, shes hot aaaand European.

Makes sense.

I knew it had something to do with his health.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Good advice. Did you take it?

Yea Im not looking for anything serious, if it finds me, great. Shes one of those girls that knows shes hot though and can have an attitude, so Im told. Normally I cant stand girls like that but yea, shes hot aaaand European.
    I did. I still ****ed up a few more times before I met my lovely bride. 17 years later.........She doesn't hate me yet.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread