+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #145001
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Honestly, I don't even like Soprannos. The Wire was sooooo much better and at one point ran at the same time as Soprannos
    How can you not like the sopranos? As far as the Wire is concerned though, I agree it was better.

  2. #145002
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Nice improv

  3. #145003
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    How can you not like the sopranos? As far as the Wire is concerned though, I agree it was better.
    I just said why lol. I felt it was always over the top and corny, sepcifically the acting.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #145004
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,948
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I just said why lol. I felt it was always over the top and corny, sepcifically the acting.
    hell we don't have hpo I have seen some of that show in re-runs I couldn't get into it either....plus following weekly shows is a pain I forget to much...

  5. #145005
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hell we don't have hpo I have seen some of that show in re-runs I couldn't get into it either....plus following weekly shows is a pain I forget to much...
    lol, i feel the same way. I feel like without the 60 second long recaps before every episode of any show, i wouldn't remember anything
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #145006
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,708
    Deacon Jones died this morning.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #145007
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Deacon Jones died this morning.
    ahh man, that sucks =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #145008
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I have to try and find time to watch the Wire

  9. #145009
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I have to try and find time to watch the Wire
    its a long series, so yea it does take alot of time lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #145010
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    its a long series, so yea it does take alot of time lol
    I watched Lost a few years back, that was actually a really long series as well. Not sure how much in comparison to the Wire though.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts