+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

New coach for the Rangers.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=674768&navid=nhl:topheads

A
    lain Vigneault from the Canucks

So, one of my best friends is a NY State trooper.....and a year ago was involved in this REALLY shootout at a domestic dispute call....he and his partner were shot at multiple times IN a house, and they had to kill a guy....like, some seriously ****ed up stuff....

They were honored at this huge ceremony last weekend. I dont think anyone knew HOW big it was. A ton of NY politicians, the governor...and he met Former NYG Captain George Martin.(He's the one who sacked Elway for the safety in the superbowl). Thought that was kinda cool. Anyway, my buddy received a trophy that could rival the stanley cup. it's a crazy looking award
    Last edited by JPizzack; 06-21-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So, one of my beast friends is a NY State trooper.....and a year ago was involved in this REALLY shootout at a domestic dispute call....he and his partner were shot at multiple times IN a house, and they had to kill a guy....like, some seriously ****ed up stuff....

They were honored at this huge ceremony last weekend. I dont think anyone knew HOW big it was. A ton of NY politicians, the governor...and he met Former NYG Captain George Martin.(He's the one who sacked Elway for the safety in the superbowl). Thought that was kinda cool. Anyway, my buddy received a trophy that could rival the stanley cup. it's a crazy looking award
    Good for them. Not an easy job.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I used to do the same thing. Sneak them in through the back door and straight down to the basement. Got more pussay than a litter box down there.
    Listen to this:

My brother came home very late, and was sleeping in our basement. (This was a few years ago when he was in High School. Also, we have an unfinished basement. There is boxes and crap everywhere) and my mom came down and asked him where he's been, and he says at his friends house, and she asked why he was sleeping in the basement and he goes oh it's too hot in his room, so he's gonna sleep in the basement. Now my mom isn't stupid, but it was a little silly to believe him considering we have a large family room AND sunroom AND a guest room...also, he has a fan in his room. She was probably tired and let him be.

My brother snuck this raggedy chick in and pulled a mattress out from the basement. My mom came down to say one more thing to him and caught him lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

BREAKING NEWS: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER MOTHER ****ERS.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Is he nice?
    lol almost spit my food out
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    In other words, he is nice.
    LMBO

ya know....i really filter myself around you, because i know you snap at the drop of a hat....but i dont respond to half the stuff you say because MY insults would hurt your feelings.

edit - and no, im not mad....im just telling you why i dont say the things you do lol
    well that makes u a fool

u hit Pappy and u hti pappy hard when u can

all in love of course

not the kind of love that you and that gentlemen he was referring to of course

She's ****in' awesome. She's a teacher, and she sweet as hell.....but since she only has her weekends to herself, shes a little rockstar...and im kinda over that scene. i spent a decade of my life doing it.
    its been my experience tha tteachers party the hardest.. plus she got all summer

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I used to do the same thing. Sneak them in through the back door and straight down to the basement. Got more pussay than a litter box down there.
    we all know why u used the litter box reference

cuz u like to be **** on, osi style

+ Reply to Thread