+ Reply to Thread
Page 2003 of 16857 FirstFirst ... 100315031903195319932001200220032004200520132053210325033003 ... LastLast
Results 20,021 to 20,030 of 168563

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"]KOBE ![/quote]

AND LEBRON!

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??[/quote]

No the don't but LT's made it very clear he wouldn't drink if he came anyhow.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]KOBE ![/quote]

AND LEBRON!

[/quote]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the tailgating police came and busted LT for not drinking in a stadium parking lot, and then as punishment, "stoned" him with full beer cans?!</P>

lol, that'll learn ya!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Alright LT but I think u should make it...do they bust under 21's for tailgateing/ consuming alcohol ??[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the tailgating police came and busted LT for not drinking in a stadium parking lot, and then as punishment, "stoned" him with full beer cans?!</p>

lol, that'll learn ya!</p>[/quote]

OMG that would be great, if only there was such a thing....lol Tailgating police...that's great.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Wouldnt it be hilarious if the tailgating police came and busted LT for not drinking in a stadium parking lot, and then as punishment, "stoned" him with full beer cans?!</P>

lol, that'll learn ya!</P>

[/quote]

OMG that would be great, if only there was such a thing....lol Tailgating police...that's great.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sure there's an opening for that, if you ever wanted to take it up =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

W...................T......................F...... ..............

LT- you got your life back...Im happy for you...

[quote user="patsrule666"]Im happy for you...[/quote]
    What about me? Where have you been lately? I am having withdrawls...

All-Pro

Yeah I saw that earlier, mother claims the 13 year old girl didn't meet any guys and got preggers from a pool....come on now...

so ridiculous....does she think someone's actually going to believe that story.

+ Reply to Thread