+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol true that actually. Wtf, why didn't they add any blacks?

Oldest as in most old people live there?
    There were no blacks in Harry Potter? Hmmm. No I think there was one. Some little junior kid from Gryfindor or however you spell it. The announcer for quidditch.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    There were no blacks in Harry Potter? Hmmm. No I think there was one. Some little junior kid from Gryfindor or however you spell it. The announcer for quidditch.
    I think he meant black females. I've seen black males in HP.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

these are the photos i just posted on facebook from my trip. i didnt take all of them, as some were from another camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42095055@N07/page1/

a
    t least you can look at some of the cool stuff around Quito that i saw, as im sure you dont care about the people....other than my sexy ***
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    these are the photos i just posted on facebook from my trip. i didnt take all of them, as some were from another camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42095055@N07/page1/

a
    t least you can look at some of the cool stuff around Quito that i saw, as im sure you dont care about the people....other than my sexy ***
    So how hot was it down there?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    So how hot was it down there?
    It almost never gets hot there. I think its an elevation thing.
    Get well soon 80.

Looks like you had a good time.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It almost never gets hot there. I think its an elevation thing.
    Pretty much. the direct sunlight can get pretty intense....but i think the highest temp i saw was like 77 degrees. in fact it was pretty cold at night. I took a cablecar to the top of a volcano.....over 14000 ft. Cold as balls up there obviously.

oh and there was an eruption last night that threatened my flight home, but i guess it wasnt as bad as they originally made it out to be >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Pretty much. the direct sunlight can get pretty intense....but i think the highest temp i saw was like 77 degrees. in fact it was pretty cold at night. I took a cablecar to the top of a volcano.....over 14000 ft. Cold as balls up there obviously.

oh and there was an eruption last night that threatened my flight home, but i guess it wasnt as bad as they originally made it out to be >.>
    Good stuff. I'm jealous.

Cablecar to the volcano sounds pretty awesome.

I just realized that "Bubba" and "Gump" from the movie, is the name of the chain seafood restaurant Bubba Gump. Did the restaurant show up before or after the movie?

+ Reply to Thread