+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #146931
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Since everyone is going I may make an appearance.
    DO IT, MAN OF QUESTIONABLE SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!! lol, sorry...that just comes out sometimes --____--
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #146932
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,813
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    DO IT, MAN OF QUESTIONABLE SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!! lol, sorry...that just comes out sometimes --____--
    Did I miss a joke somewhere? lol
    Yeah it's about time I meet everyone here. Is Dezz going?

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  3. #146933
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,638
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Did I miss a joke somewhere? lol
    Yeah it's about time I meet everyone here. Is Dezz going?
    I think dezz said he is coming this year

  4. #146934
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    God no. We usually go stub hub about 6 weeks before the game. Last year we got 10 seats together so almost all of us sat together.
    Ok, I have 4 seats in the mezz so I can offer up to 3 seats if people don't mind splitting from the pack. Or I can bring my buds...

  5. #146935
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Ok, I have 4 seats in the mezz so I can offer up to 3 seats if people don't mind splitting from the pack. Or I can bring my buds...
    REALLY now...cuz i usually bring my buddy, and my brother has been chompin' at the bit to go with us. We can talk price if that's a thing youd be willing to do.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #146936
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,638
    Its gonna be awesome !

  7. #146937
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    15,702
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    REALLY now...cuz i usually bring my buddy, and my brother has been chompin' at the bit to go with us. We can talk price if that's a thing youd be willing to do.
    Price is not an issue, the price will be face value. I wouldn't look to make money off any of you guys.

    No offense JP, but I prefer all the seats go to board members (which includes you). Otherwise I'd bring my buds.
    Last edited by Roosevelt; 07-18-2013 at 04:26 PM.

  8. #146938
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Ok, I have 4 seats in the mezz so I can offer up to 3 seats if people don't mind splitting from the pack. Or I can bring my buds...
    Pick me!!!!!!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #146939
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Price is not an issue, the price will be face value. I wouldn't look to make money off any of you guys.

    No offense JP, but I prefer all the seats go to board members (which includes you). Otherwise I'd bring my buds.
    no problem man. we've fended for ourselves for about 6 years now. i can get tix
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #146940
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,323
    How the hell am I getting there...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts