+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    no such thing.

A good ending. It's actually been horrible. Way too rushed.

yea, i pretty much already said that already? you have got balls calling people ignorant.
    A "Company" isn't human. It has no human qualities or failings. Its an enterprise designed to generate profit.
    Only human beings can be "racist" or "anti-gay" or any other of your complaints.
    And there are people who work for businesses all over America who are racist, open minded, hateful, loving ect.... Its true of the business you referred to and every other company with more than a few employees.
    Your notion that since the CEO opposes gay marriage, it makes a "Company" racist or anti anything is ignorant.
    "Ignorance" is not knowing. And "not knowing" is what you are guilty of here. Call it what you will Pizz., but this nonsense pisses me off.
    Guess what...there are plenty of gay employees of Chic-Fil-E that I'm sure are quite loyal to their employer. Because they "know" that the political activity of one executive can't possibly define the company he works for.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    A "Company" isn't human. It has no human qualities or failings. Its an enterprise designed to generate profit.
    Only human beings can be "racist" or "anti-gay" or any other of your complaints.
    And there are people who work for businesses all over America who are racist, open minded, hateful, loving ect.... Its true of the business you referred to and every other company with more than a few employees.
    Your notion that since the CEO opposes gay marriage, it makes a "Company" racist or anti anything is ignorant.
    "Ignorance" is not knowing. And "not knowing" is what you are guilty of here. Call it what you will Pizz., but this nonsense pisses me off.
    Guess what...there are plenty of gay employees of Chic-Fil-E that I'm sure are quite loyal to their employer. Because they "know" that the political activity of one executive can't possibly define the company he works for.
    you know what pisses ME off? that you think your preaching to me makes me care. Actually, it doesnt really piss me off, I just wanted you to know that I don't care.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

you know what pisses ME off? that you think your preaching to me makes me care. Actually, it doesnt really piss me off, I just wanted you to know that I don't care.
    Then why are you responding?

This notion that a "company" has human failings is liberal bull****. People have failings.
    Nothing personal Pizz, its just an ignorant notion.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Then why are you responding?

This notion that a "company" has human failings is liberal bull****. People have failings.
    Nothing personal Pizz, its just an ignorant notion.
    lol did you NOT see that i posted that it was a ridiculous notion?! I SAID that....I'm not even sure why you responded. apparently you got trolled accidentally, which is equally as awful on your part lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol did you NOT see that i posted that it was a ridiculous notion?! I SAID that....I'm not even sure why you responded. apparently you got trolled accidentally, which is equally as awful on your part lol
    If that's true I apologize. Just saw the "hating black people comment" and I went off because I heard it before.
    If you were kidding my comments were "not knowing".

This is gonna be a close game this week.

Hell, I'm pissed... I forgot my co-worker's HBO go account lmao

I hate asking again

Aww I missed the good stuff

Good morning people!

+ Reply to Thread