+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #152011
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? No BS either....I mean hide in a hole for at least a month, serious ****......

    Spill your guts, and I'll let you know if it tops the doozey I pulled off today.
    Ha, I actually remember something.

    I was at Five Guys with my best friend and her family. Her name is Ashley, and her two sisters are Shannon and Laura (shut up), and then their mom was there and Shannon's boyfriend. Laura actually was not there with us.

    Anyway, the mom was telling me about how Laura was caught having sex in her room and how loud she was being, however I thought she was talking about Shannon because when she started the story, Shannon walked in the restaurant with her boyfriend. I was completely stunned because Shannon always said she's going to wait until marriage.

    Me being such a good friend decided to text Shannon (she was at a different table with her boyfriend) and I was texting her all of these sexual innuendos and she was just so confused. It was so funny because her boyfriend had these red dots on his neck and I assumed they were hickies. They were actually the marks from pimples. I was like "Hey Shannon, tell your boyfriend to wear a turtle neck next time, nobody wants to see his hickies lolol" and she is just giving me the weirdest look. She texted me "Yeah he had to pop pimples, because they were so gross looking" and I'm like.."That's not the only thing he popped lolololz". At this point she is just baffled and has no idea what to even say.

    I get in the car (Shannon not with us) and I'm like man I still can't believe that Shannon had sex, and Ashley was like what? Shannon? Uh..we were talking about Laura.....





    I was so embarrassed...I must have apologized to Shannon at least 20 times. At least.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  2. #152012
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Laura
    Nice

  3. #152013
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I started noticing our offense was ****ing up after the thrilling come from behind victory against the Skins last season.

    I was told that I'm spoiled and enjoy the win.

    Then I brought up that we looked God awful offensively against the Cowboys last season at their place, and that something is wrong.

    I was told that I should be happy we won, and that we are top 10 in all these different stats offensively, and that we are 6-2.

    Well..you know the rest.

    So here we are. Am I surprised? Yes and no. No because this has been happening since the preseason and last season. Yes because I wasn't expecting us to continue playing pathetic.
    Its definitely no fun Rudy and lets face it there are a lot of things we can point to as the problem.....the fact that we have won SBs and don't get high draft picks,the cap,players that don't work out, poor game plans,remember the kid we drafted that had the car accident...No matter what anyone thinks what we have is a group effort and everyone in that group including the players bare the responsibility....Now that being said they didn't want this to happen and made moves to not have it happen much of which hasn't worked out in the long run....dline ,online and poor lbs makes for the poor foundation we are seeing now....I've seen far worse Giant teams in my lifetime and I still rooted for a win on Sunday and as far and few as they were at times I hung my on them...and I'm looking to hang my hat on one this Sunday......I'm not sure what kind of fan this makes me cause I see the bad and want to punch somebody too...But I got hope that this staff,the players find something close to respectable football come Sunday

  4. #152014
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,299
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Nice
    You actually remember her name?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #152015
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,209
    3 out of 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if they had no problems or an enjoyable experience. 7 out 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if a problem occurred and is dealt with to the customers satisfaction. hmmm

    So right before youre about to punch a customer in the face, count to 10 and remember.

  6. #152016
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    with how many comeback wins we've had, its not shocking that this would catch up to us. the only improvements we've made to our team was at WR over the past handful of years. so no, im not shocked.

    yes, we're spoiled, its 100% true. there's a level of expectation that we're always the unsung underdog every year. so for us to be getting destroyed is unsettling.

    I just watch and see what happens. hard to get my hopes up every year.
    I'm old and very impatient these days...haha.. But no we can't expect Sbs every year.....Like you say seeing them get totally destroyed "well" its like somebody kicked my dog...don't kick my ****ing dog man!..Our sucess and the cap hasn't helped but JR has to do better.....

  7. #152017
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I just met a classmate working for a citibank near me haha, small world.

  8. #152018
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    3 out of 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if they had no problems or an enjoyable experience. 7 out 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if a problem occurred and is dealt with to the customers satisfaction. hmmm

    So right before youre about to punch a customer in the face, count to 10 and remember.
    Those stats would have helped me out alot more about....5 hrs ago.

  9. #152019
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,189
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    3 out of 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if they had no problems or an enjoyable experience. 7 out 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if a problem occurred and is dealt with to the customers satisfaction. hmmm

    So right before youre about to punch a customer in the face, count to 10 and remember.
    my company sends out randomly generated surveys, if people have done recent transactions in branches etc....and sometimes we get complaints about OTHER branches or something, or other departments that we cant figure out. Negative results need to be addressed. Recently I got a REALLY bad score, but it was because the person came in to fix a problem that was caused elsewhere. No big deal, im good at that stuff, but he was venting in the wrong place, and I get stuck with the scores unless i have a REALLY well-thought description afterwards.

    Also good advice: DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #152020
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    excuse me for raiding the Thee Thread...basically all I can say is, we are what the record says, and how could Reese have neglected the O-Line for so long and Backers? basically 1A and 1B.

    this O-Line is putrid, pure and simple.

    rant over, and sorry if I butted into y'all's thing here.


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts