+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #152271
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,188
    OMG....Just noticed my post count is 1005....have I been here that long? LOL....time flies in the presence of good company.

  2. #152272
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Sounds expensive Laurah.
    I did alot of research, and compared to other private schools in my area, this one is a steal.

  3. #152273
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I did alot of research, and compared to other private schools in my area, this one is a steal.
    Gotcha, as long as she's getting a great education
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  4. #152274
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    What?....Watch out now, here comes Moke...Congrats!

    As for Pizz........*crickets*
    Sorry...got really crazy at work. I'll catch up later.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #152275
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Gotcha, as long as she's getting a great education
    How is your situation with your dad?

  6. #152276
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Oh, and I finally decided on a high school for my daughter.....St. Anthony's Academy.....went to an open house yesterday, and it's absolutely perfect! Affordable too..so psyched about it....YAY!!!!!
    Very nice
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

  7. #152277
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    lol did you guys at least have fun? I mean...you really expected them to win that right?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  8. #152278
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    lol did you guys at least have fun? I mean...you really expected them to win that right?
    We had a good time despite that...It's not just about the game for us when we go to THEE Game...it's just great to see each other.

    But yes.....going into the half, I expected us to be in position to win that game. It made it even more painful than the previous 3. The Dallas I thought we looked in good shape....but that was week 1...a week 1 loss isn't devastating...but yea....it was really painful.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #152279
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    We had a good time despite that...It's not just about the game for us when we go to THEE Game...it's just great to see each other.

    But yes.....going into the half, I expected us to be in position to win that game. It made it even more painful than the previous 3. The Dallas I thought we looked in good shape....but that was week 1...a week 1 loss isn't devastating...but yea....it was really painful.
    I feel you
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  10. #152280
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I feel you
    Ask Pizz where he was when the game ended...

    Poor guy.....The victim of Hooligans!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts