+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Technically you could have said the same thing about the JPP pick. I hated that pick, but it happened to work out. Hindsight is 20/20.
    No you couldn't . We needed another pass rusher. Always need pass rushers and cover guys

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Again with Coughlin's desire to protect Eli from criticism. See my thread from Friday morning.
    "Body language"? You have to be kidding me. Its not about body language. Its about reading the proper indicators (like a corner jumping a route) and players making the proper read. Randle made the right read and was open for a TD. Eli made the wrong read and threw it to the corner. Now the body language has to be right? Nonsense.

BTW...Even if Randle did exactly what Eli expected, it would still have been picked and still would have been a Bears TD. The corner read the QB and he guessed right.
    Time for a regime change. Marc ross, coughlin and staff need to go

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Time for a regime change. Marc ross, coughlin and staff need to go

Not sure about Ross, but TC and company definitely need to go.

All-Pro
    good morning super friends

Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Again with Coughlin's desire to protect Eli from criticism. See my thread from Friday morning.
    "Body language"? You have to be kidding me. Its not about body language. Its about reading the proper indicators (like a corner jumping a route) and players making the proper read. Randle made the right read and was open for a TD. Eli made the wrong read and threw it to the corner. Now the body language has to be right? Nonsense.

BTW...Even if Randle did exactly what Eli expected, it would still have been picked and still would have been a Bears TD. The corner read the QB and he guessed right.
    So TC is going to throw Randle under the bus to protect Eli from some criticism, something Elis never had a problem with his whole career? Sounds very un-Coughlin like too me.
    I knew you were going to make some weak case. "Meehhh Im MH, your facts mean nothing cause I'm never wrong"
    You do know WRs signal back to qbs too, dont you?

Mondays suck. Anyway, it's a tad irritating that Ben is drastically outplaying Eli with as bad an oline if not worse, worse WRs, and no running game.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    So what's for lunch
    Maybe Moes, maybe a Blvd(chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon, and russian dressing). Whatever it is it wont be too healthy.

+ Reply to Thread