+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Six of Eli Manning's league-leading 15 interceptions have been intended for Rueben Randle.

Randle is shouldering the blame here as the Giants are pushing him to define his routes better and exhibit better "body presence." The fact that he hasn't been benched is a tip of the cap to his talent level. The Giants know the No. 3 wideout is a big part of their offense now and is a core piece of their future with Hakeem Nicks in the final year of his contract. "He brings a lot to the table," coach Tom Coughlin said of Randle. "We just have to keep working with him and refining that talent."

-New York Daily News
    Because Randle is drawing single coverage. Randle has been the best thing to happen to Eli this year. 3 TD's in 2 games.
    This RR hate sucks big time. Blaming Randle for Eli's poor decisions is silliness.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Because Randle is drawing single coverage. Randle has been the best thing to happen to Eli this year. 3 TD's in 2 games.
    This RR hate sucks big time. Blaming Randle for Eli's poor decisions is silliness.
    I dont hate Randle. that'd be dumb...

however I REFUSE TO BELIEVE for even 1 second...that a young receiver is playing flawless football.....when THE ****ING GIANTS ORGANIZATION says that he needs to be BETTER than he is....yea, he's "doing it wrong", MH....

quit being an old stubborn twat. youre not smarter than anyone on the team, stop acting like it. because nobody here buys it anyway.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I dont hate Randle. that'd be dumb...

however I REFUSE TO BELIEVE for even 1 second...that a young receiver is playing flawless football.....when THE ****ING GIANTS ORGANIZATION says that he needs to be BETTER than he is....yea, he's "doing it wrong", MH....

quit being an old stubborn twat. youre not smarter than anyone on the team, stop acting like it. because nobody here buys it anyway.
    He's a young receiver. Yes he's still learning. Doesn't excuse Eli's bad decisions. Brady has a bunch of rooks and he's not throwing up pick 6's.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Justin Tuck: "I still remember the good old days when any time we lined up against guys you'd feel like you could beat him."

Team is soft.....Makes me sad this came out of the mouth of one of my favorite players.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Justin Tuck: "I still remember the good old days when any time we lined up against guys you'd feel like you could beat him."

Team is soft.....Makes me sad this came out of the mouth of one of my favorite players.
    Tuck sucks....deal with it....I can't even remember the last time he had an impact. Seems like forever.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    He's a young receiver. Yes he's still learning. Doesn't excuse Eli's bad decisions. Brady has a bunch of rooks and he's not throwing up pick 6's.
    so what you are saying is that you honestly believe that Rueben Randle has a better grasp on the offense then Eli Manning does and that when the miss communications happen it's normally Eli not Randle that's reading the plays wrong.

to clarify our talented, young, inexperienced WR already knows the offense better then our 2 time MVP QB does.

that's the same as saying that Julian Edelman knows the Patriots offense been then Tom Brady.

you are clearly trolling Morehead lol.

All-Pro
    Brady's offense isn't dependent on receivers reading the plays correctly, they run their routes he hits them in stride there is nothing there for the WR's to F up, no way to make wrong reads.

almost every single play the Giants run has many places where a miss communication or a miss read will result in a turn over more times then not, you don't like the Int's? make gilbride run an offense like the patriots offense...you won't see anymore ints from Eli.

They see me troooollin'...they haaaatinnnn'

just tryin' to catch me writin' dirtyyyyy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Tuck is a huge joke, makes me sick to have his jersey. Next man up wearing #91

Tuck sucks....deal with it....I can't even remember the last time he had an impact. Seems like forever.
    Hes still solid against the run. Getting after the qb, not so much recently.

+ Reply to Thread