+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #152781
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea we would be giving up too much. No way.
    I suppose if it was Tuck and Wilson for AP and THEIR 2nd and 5th, it might make some sense.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #152782
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I suppose if it was Tuck and Wilson for AP and THEIR 2nd and 5th, it might make some sense.
    if it was straight without picks I'd be ok with it, but the picks make it tough to swallow.

  3. #152783
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    if it was straight without picks I'd be ok with it, but the picks make it tough to swallow.
    These days.........what''s the shelf life of modern RB's.
    AP is pushing up against his. especially with the number of carries he's had.
    Get well soon 80.

  4. #152784
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    These days.........what''s the shelf life of modern RB's.
    AP is pushing up against his. especially with the number of carries he's had.
    It makes sense for nobody to inherit that contract.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

  5. #152785
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    It makes sense for nobody to inherit that contract.
    Who are you?
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #152786
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,285
    anyone doing anything good over the weekend?

  7. #152787
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Not really, mostly studying.

    Might drink and study though, spice up the senses.

  8. #152788
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    anyone doing anything good over the weekend?
    Just another average weekend as a highly paid gigolo.
    Get well soon 80.

  9. #152789
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    anyone doing anything good over the weekend?
    drinking a lot of beer tonight with an old college buddy as soon as i get off work

  10. #152790
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Not really, mostly studying.

    Might drink and study though, spice up the senses.
    Kill two birds with one stone.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts