+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Im tired of this whole bully bs. Man up and rock him in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im tired of this whole bully bs. Man up and rock him in the throat.
    I think they are reporting this alllll wrong. It's not bullying. It's really bad harrassment. Like, the kind of **** you can be arrested for. It goes beyond ribbing, and "hazing"(****, i hate that word), and bullying, and all the stupid words the media is using for it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think they are reporting this alllll wrong. It's not bullying. It's really bad harrassment. Like, the kind of **** you can be arrested for. It goes beyond ribbing, and "hazing"(****, i hate that word), and bullying, and all the stupid words the media is using for it.
    The media always makes it worst when it comes to the victim game too. That said Incognito deserves what he gets, but Martin shouldnt have let it get this far, he should have stood up for himself. A bullys not going to keep picking on you if you fight back every time. Theyre looking for an easy target.

"Should New York Giants Kick the Tires on Recently Waived CB Nnamdi Asomugha"

Hmmmmm. Interesting, were running more man too....

The media always makes it worst when it comes to the victim game too. That said Incognito deserves what he gets, but Martin shouldnt have let it get this far, he should have stood up for himself. A bullys not going to keep picking on you if you fight back every time. Theyre looking for an easy target.
    Hey, I agree....but lets be honest, this kid didn't want to retaliate. He's got his priorities straight. Football is his meal ticket. you dont risk it for anything. Plus, Incognito is a real POS, and bat**** crazy. You dont know what he ACTUALLY would have done should Martin had taken action. Granted, I'm sure both guys woulda thrown down....I'D LIKE TO think that the team wouldnt have ever let that happen. But I dont know man...I think Martin had to protect his own interests here. So i'm not gonna shame him for that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

VET MINIMUM!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Hey, I agree....but lets be honest, this kid didn't want to retaliate. He's got his priorities straight. Football is his meal ticket. you dont risk it for anything. Plus, Incognito is a real POS, and bat**** crazy. You dont know what he ACTUALLY would have done should Martin had taken action. Granted, I'm sure both guys woulda thrown down....I'D LIKE TO think that the team wouldnt have ever let that happen. But I dont know man...I think Martin had to protect his own interests here. So i'm not gonna shame him for that.
    Remember when Shockey punched a linebacker, think it was Scott, not sure. But even Strahan said after that he earned the respect of the team by sticking up for himself. This whole "he called me a bad name and a dirty word" Youre a ****ing adult, man up and either ignore it or confront the *******. That fat ****s all talk. Get a sky mask and a bat and nail him in the knee. I dont know, maybe its just me. I could never let a bully best me, ever.

Remember when Shockey punched a linebacker, think it was Scott, not sure. But even Strahan said after that he earned the respect of the team by sticking up for himself. This whole "he called me a bad name and a dirty word" Youre a ****ing adult, man up and either ignore it or confront the *******. That fat ****s all talk. Get a sky mask and a bat and nail him in the knee. I dont know, maybe its just me. I could never let a bully best me, ever.
    like i said, i agree, but...you and I dont have millions of $ on the line lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Nhamdi can't cover me. His career should have been over after last season.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Nhamdi can't cover me. His career should have been over after last season.
    he regressed SO insanely fast. it's crazy
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread