+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    YOUR unicorn? lol
    She just break up with someone? I thought you were seeing someone.
    she did...

and I'm always "seeing someone".....but, it's never her....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I guess i should have prefaced that last comment with "It's nothing serious"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    she did...

and I'm always "seeing someone".....but, it's never her....
    Did she tell you or you found out through a friend or facebook? If she told you, good stuff, ask her to hang out this weekend or whenever shes free. This is just a recon mission and shell probably talk until you want to rip your ears off.

Did she tell you or you found out through a friend or facebook? If she told you, good stuff, ask her to hang out this weekend or whenever shes free. This is just a recon mission and shell probably talk until you want to rip your ears off.
    she told me.
    I asked how her weekend was, and it all came out.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

she told me.
    I asked how her weekend was, and it all came out.
    yea ask her to hang out, forget about ****. Be confident, act supercool but be nice at the same time. You probably wont get any the first time hanging out but you never know.
    You also have to keep in mind Pizz that she basically picked this other shmuck over you. She knew you liked her and still went with someone else. If youre looking for a relationship with her be careful man. If youre just looking to feast like a mantis then proceed, I think you have a good shot.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 11-12-2013 at 11:35 AM.

yea ask her to hang out, forget about ****. Be confident, act supercool but be nice at the same time. You probably wont get any the first time hanging out but you never know.
    You also have to keep in mind Pizz that she basically picked this other shmuck over you. She knew you liked her and still went with someone else. If youre looking for a relationship with her be careful man. If youre just looking to fest like a mantis then proceed, I think you have a good shot.
    lmao....nah i never really had a real shot before....never really tried.
    and nah man im not trying to prey on the weak....im trying to land this one...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

man ive been so broke since moving....I've had to completely start over on my money management. Going to take a few more pay cycles before I'm back to normal, argh
    Oderint Dum Metuant

man ive been so broke since moving....I've had to completely start over on my money management. Going to take a few more pay cycles before I'm back to normal, argh
    Yea Im trying to save to move out, Im not trying to rent though, maybe take out a loan and get a cheap condo, make the kitchen and bathroom nice, flip it and maybe get something nice. Soo gaddamn expensive on long island

Looks like theres no one interested in giving Cano 300 mill. lol Only a stupid Rockafella employee would be dumb enough to ask that much for a 31 year old.

Looks like theres no one interested in giving Cano 300 mill. lol Only a stupid Rockafella employee would be dumb enough to ask that much for a 31 year old.
    Cano will get paid....but definitely not that lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread