+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #154061
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,302
    well I saw it....that's a first considering everything is always blocked for me at work.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #154062
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Then dezzzr is screwed. He cannot see that spectacular gif.

  3. #154063
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Might get a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager and this:

    http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/magic-h...-2012-/193464/

    Looks pretty damn good.

  4. #154064
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You mean Israelis or Israelites? lol
    Never call them Israelites.
    Just saving you from future embarrassment.
    That's what the Nazi's called them.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #154065
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Might get a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager and this:

    http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/magic-h...-2012-/193464/

    Looks pretty damn good.
    not a stout person myself...except Guiness I suppose, but guiness is actually pretty light despite it's black hue.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #154066
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    not a stout person myself...except Guiness I suppose, but guiness is actually pretty light despite it's black hue.
    Had a guiness once, I was bloated a lot lol

  7. #154067
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    not a stout person myself...except Guiness I suppose, but guiness is actually pretty light despite it's black hue.
    Coors light and White Zin for me.
    I'm man enough to admit that I'm a woman.
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #154068
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Coors light and White Zin for me.
    I'm man enough to admit that I'm a woman.
    Fair enough, I like bud light.

    But for holidays, I want tasty beers

  9. #154069
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Coors light and White Zin for me.
    I'm man enough to admit that I'm a woman.
    I'll be consuming copious amounts of Coors light this evening. It's our keg of choice typically.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #154070
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'll be consuming copious amounts of Coors light this evening. It's our keg of choice typically.
    Have a great Thanksgiving JP...Hope you're lucky enough to spend it with family.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts