+ Reply to Thread
Page 21440 of 21850 FirstFirst ... 20440209402134021390214302143821439214402144121442214502149021540 ... LastLast
Results 214,391 to 214,400 of 218500

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol wow. sounds like my dad on the golf course.....

"uhhh...hey dad? How much did that club cost that you just threw into the bay...?"
    I don't know if I would do that lol but I've mellowed with age my kids they laugh at me I can be dead calm to total pissed off to dead calm in a minute .. Last time I threw something it was a staple hammer .. I had three in the truck I'm putting house wrap on a wall that's laying down . Its a little breezy , I get the first hammer and its miss firing , jamming and what not the wind is messing with the house wrap I'm trying to hurry, then the GD thing breaks. So I go grab another one same **** thing is messing up all over the place I snapped and sent that thing flying down a crossed the field .. Grab the third one and it breaks ! now the only one that was somewhat working is down in the field of tall grass yup I had to go find to finish up.. Got them home that night and managed to make two out of the three . probably 10 years ago now ... I always had a plan for each days out come very frustrating when the tools let you down most things I had two off so breakdowns were minimized I'd repair and maintain things after the days work ... just dumb stories sorry man
    Last edited by byron; 02-16-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ztown View Post
    Zim you and Byron are real men. It would be cool to share a cheap beer and a non filter cigarette with you two and talk sports.
    yeah, a full night of cards, some brews, some good BSing. Primo

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Byron is straight edge. He won't touch the stuff.
    that's cool. Whatever his beverage of choice. Actually, I'm a Blackberry Brandy or Manhattan's choice. Beer is 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I liked building stuff , helped put together a log cabin once not so long ago in Springfield northern Maine on a nice little pond up there.. You and Zim can have beer I'll have a nice coffee ...
    Coffee... I'm a coffeeaholic since I was 8. Usually had 12 cups a day, but cut back to about 8, and my heart doctor told me to cut back more. So, I'm about 4 a day now.
    I just picked up my son and DIL, Carmen, at Newark... back from a visit to her parents in Spain. They brought me back some real hi-test coffee beans from Nairobi. can't wait to try it. Should I save you some?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I'll do what I can Jenn.

What the hell happened here? I'm away for a day and Rudy's car gets stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    Because you weren't watching it.

I've tried to do all I can I my own small way. There are only so many hours in the day to devote. If Rudy needed me to watch her car as her boyfriend borrowed it, she should've asked me. What's a drive from NNJ to Maryland? A few hours? Hell, I could've done that, had an Irish breakfast, and stomped the cats that fingered the vehicle. No sweat.

The real issue is why Rudy trusts so much in the first place. Clearly, this boyfriend is a lemon. I mean, I never had a girlfriend's car stolen. I'm pretty sure they'd break up with me for starters. Then of course would be the police investigation, not to mention possible media attention. Nah...I'd just rather be responsible and not let the thing happen in the first place.

Lastly, there are a lot of heart felt stories here that I have to catch up on. Lots of angels with broken wings.
    It's a good thing you're all not Cowboys fans 'cause I'd tell you all that's tough ****. However, I will take time tomorrow to read all the stories.
    Prayers to all.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

I've tried to do all I can I my own small way. There are only so many hours in the day to devote. If Rudy needed me to watch her car as her boyfriend borrowed it, she should've asked me. What's a drive from NNJ to Maryland? A few hours? Hell, I could've done that, had an Irish breakfast, and stomped the cats that fingered the vehicle. No sweat.

The real issue is why Rudy trusts so much in the first place. Clearly, this boyfriend is a lemon. I mean, I never had a girlfriend's car stolen. I'm pretty sure they'd break up with me for starters. Then of course would be the police investigation, not to mention possible media attention. Nah...I'd just rather be responsible and not let the thing happen in the first place.

Lastly, there are a lot of heart felt stories here that I have to catch up on. Lots of angels with broken wings.
    It's a good thing you're all not Cowboys fans 'cause I'd tell you all that's tough ****. However, I will take time tomorrow to read all the stories.
    Prayers to all.
    How about a mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon and light on the cloves, for our very own Clarence the Angel.

Banned

Prayers to all.
    I feel bad for Rudy, her boyfriend is obviously a scumbag and a scammer, hopefully she rids herself of the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    How about a mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon and light on the cloves, for our very own Clarence the Angel.

James, you know I only drink Colt 45.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by Ztown View Post
    I feel bad for Rudy, her boyfriend is obviously a scumbag and a scammer, hopefully she rids herself of the loser.
    It's kind of how I feel about our LT.
    "No...I didn't."

Banned
    It's kind of how I feel about our LT.
    Lol.

+ Reply to Thread