+ Reply to Thread
Page 21648 of 21648 FirstFirst ... 2064821148215482159821638216462164721648
Results 216,471 to 216,474 of 216474

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I'm a musician that played professionally for 25 years....gave it up when the wife and kid came....now I teach

There will be no retirement for me
    Well, I knew you could play an instrument - but wouldn't have guessed you made a living out of it. I have no instrumental talent, other than being an acknowledged kazoo expert. I thought I was also a quite good on the bongos, but have been recently informed that I'm a train wreck in that area.

So who's your inspirations?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Not a gear guy. I'll usually receive a hat or two or a sweatshirt as gift, that's about it.

Oh, and I won a tie dyed 1990 Giants SB T shirt on the nj seaside boardwalk, probably in the early '90s. I still have it.
    Same here. I wear the same Giants sweatshirt every day in the winter - it's getting pretty tattered, but I can wait until someone buys a replacement. I've never owned a jersey - I did ask for a Shockey one, when he first came on. But like the beer making kit I asked for, it never happened.

I just watched Rogue One for the first time on tv
    After the first 40 minutes I was like "this sucks"...then it got good.
    Good Star Wars movie.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post

So who's your inspirations?
    Well, you and Rudy these days...
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

+ Reply to Thread