+ Reply to Thread
Page 21634 of 21648 FirstFirst ... 2063421134215342158421624216322163321634216352163621644 ... LastLast
Results 216,331 to 216,340 of 216476

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Thoughts On The Newark Liberty International Airport?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    Not sure what you're looking for. I've flown from and to Newark the most out of it and JFK and Laguardia. IMO it's the lesser of three evils.
    But what exactly are you looking for opinions about?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

All three are just airports. You'll probably survive.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Not sure what you're looking for. I've flown from and to Newark the most out of it and JFK and Laguardia. IMO it's the lesser of three evils.
    But what exactly are you looking for opinions about?
    Oh just wanted hear opinions on that Airport.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Oh just wanted hear opinions on that Airport.
    If memory serves, that's the most recently renovated of the 3 major metro airports.
    I'd say JFK is the biggest dump of them all, currently.

I fly out of LaGuardia most often, just because of the proximity. I feel like I get stuck in traffic any time I need to drive through Queens to get to JFK.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Well, Newark ain't exactly a spa getaway.

Of the 3 NYC airports, I'd rank them:

1. Newark
    2. JFK
    3. Laguardia

But that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for Newark. Personally I used it the most out of convenience because I live 20 minutes away. However, due to available flights and fares, I have used the other two a bunch as well.

The best part about an airport? Getting the hell out of it.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I feel like I get stuck in traffic any time I need to drive through Queens to get to JFK.

Word.
    "No...I didn't."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Well, Newark ain't exactly a spa getaway.

Of the 3 NYC airports, I'd rank them:

1. Newark
    2. JFK
    3. Laguardia

But that's not exactly a ringing endorsement for Newark. Personally I used it the most out of convenience because I live 20 minutes away. However, due to available flights and fares, I have used the other two a bunch as well.

The best part about an airport? Getting the hell out of it.
    Quoted for truth.

Yea, it's a crapshoot. They all suck lol.

That being said I've been to a LOT of big airports, and there are many others that aren't nearly as miserable as the NY/NJ ones.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

When my dad first moved to coastal NC, he bought my brothers and I tickets to visit him one summer, and we left out of LaGuardia and INTO a tiny airport in Wilmington on this 2-by-1-row United Airlines plane.
    We landed and the airport in Wilm.....well, I was like "wait...is this a retirement home?!"....
    Place has like carpeted floors, nice artwork in the halls, rocking chairs.....it was weird, man...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    When my dad first moved to coastal NC, he bought my brothers and I tickets to visit him one summer, and we left out of LaGuardia and INTO a tiny airport in Wilmington on this 2-by-1-row United Airlines plane.
    We landed and the airport in Wilm.....well, I was like "wait...is this a retirement home?!"....
    Place has like carpeted floors, nice artwork in the halls, rocking chairs.....it was weird, man...
    Ha! I've been to that airport!
    Same thing in Myrtle Beach...although I felt I was gonna lose my lunch flying on this little prop plane.....
    "No...I didn't."

+ Reply to Thread