+ Reply to Thread
Page 21822 of 21822 FirstFirst ... 2082221322217222177221812218202182121822
Results 218,211 to 218,220 of 218220

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #218211
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    Fine, but that is a very sexist mentality. It is also very common. Until the "women and children" first mentality fades from the collective thought process, equality will not be a reality. As far as "pick on someone your own size" goes, that is a notion of not attacking someone ill equiped to defend themselves and applies to many things, not just physical confrontation.
    I disagree. Youre exhausting.

  2. #218212
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,010
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You guys are killin' my buzz, maaaaaaaaaaaan
    Now I know why YA hates her














    just kidding I always knew why.

  3. #218213
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,480
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Now I know why YA hates her














    just kidding I always knew why.
    lol. Not like he has the biggest fan club or anything either....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #218214
    All-Pro jmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,217
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I disagree. Youre exhausting.
    You disagree?

    You put a separate value on the life of a person based on what is or isn't between thier legs and you don't think that is sexist?

    I'm exhausting because I am right and forcing you to think about your preconceived notions.

  5. #218215
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,480
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......how bout this weather
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  6. #218216
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,105
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    So it is PC garbage to not want to be treated like a child?
    In what bizzaro universe are you being treated like a child by virtue of Dezz's comment?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #218217
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    You disagree?

    You put a separate value on the life of a person based on what is or isn't between thier legs and you don't think that is sexist?

    I'm exhausting because I am right and forcing you to think about your preconceived notions.
    Im not a sexist because I think targeting women and children is cowardly no matter how you twist my words.

  8. #218218
    All-Pro jmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    In what bizzaro universe are you being treated like a child by virtue of Dezz's comment?
    I explained that, read, you will see it.

  9. #218219
    All-Pro jmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,217
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im not a sexist because I think targeting women and children is cowardly no matter how you twist my words.
    You are sexist because of that, otherwise you would say children and civilians.

  10. #218220
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,010
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......how bout this weather
    Watch Better Call Saul, its good. Starts off a little slow but Jimmys humor is good enough to keep it interesting.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts