Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font> <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</p>[/quote]

Amanda, have him put this one up....everyone will be happy, including you!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT>** <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters.* Take that sig off of poor LT's posts.* I am now out of vomit.* I'm down to dry heaves.</P>[/quote]

u will continue to watch LTs sig in awe,

The lies spewing from your mouth are clear as day and we all see through them
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]8 now...lol

But after my lunch break I got to go straight til' 7pm and than I am going to settle into the Lakers game.[/quote]
    You got this. Get busy bro. Just start posting in random threads. lol
    [/quote]

4 more.....

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]

[/quote]

Well damn. That's awesome!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT> <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</P>

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whatever she says goes, Uncle
    [/quote]</P>

My lovely bride and I watched "The Birdcage" last night. This is like seeing Aunt Albert all over again.........and again...........and again.........</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font>** <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters.* Take that sig off of poor LT's posts.* I am now out of vomit.* I'm down to dry heaves.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

shut your mouth

or i'll shut it for u

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font>** <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters.* Take that sig off of poor LT's posts.* I am now out of vomit.* I'm down to dry heaves.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

That's nice !!!

BTW

Sorry Lando first thing tomorrow morning ....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font> <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</p>[/quote]

u will continue to watch LTs sig in awe,

The lies spewing from your mouth are clear as day and we all see through them[/quote]

haha I love the one shot of you next to Coughlin walking up the field. lolol

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

4 more.....[/quote]
    WOOHOO!!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT>** <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters.* Take that sig off of poor LT's posts.* I am now out of vomit.* I'm down to dry heaves.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

My lovely bride and I watched "The Birdcage" last night.* This is like seeing Aunt Albert all over again.........and again...........and again.........</P>[/quote]

wait wait wiat lol...

u watched the birdcage last night and called ME gay?!

and then to make it worse you qoute characters like we know who the hell they are

denial is an ugly thing moorehead... very ugly