Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....got me thinking...I must have been an athletic trainer's nightmare! haha...
    i hurt my elbows in baseball in my teens, my ankles in basketball, my wrists in football, and my shoulders in hockey.
    what a mess i must have been! lol[/quote]

How do they feel now? It was not until about 43 yrs old that I started feeling all the injuries I sustained in my younger years.
    [/quote]</P>

I feel fine. I really gotta tweak something in order the feel any of the old pain.
    My worst injuries were probably my ankles when I played alot of basketball. I definitely spent more time jumping than your average player. I was PF/C and i LOVED shotblocking and rebounding, so i was always looking to swat one, or go over someone for a board. however, it often resulting in me landing on other people's feet and constantly spraining my ankle. I did it so often, that eventually I was told that the bones in my foot were starting to seperate. it required surgery =\ i missed my entire junior year of basketball /sadpanda</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....got me thinking...I must have been an athletic trainer's nightmare! haha...
    i hurt my elbows in baseball in my teens, my ankles in basketball, my wrists in football, and my shoulders in hockey.
    what a mess i must have been! lol[/quote]

How do they feel now? It was not until about 43 yrs old that I started feeling all the injuries I sustained in my younger years.
    [/quote]</p>

I feel fine. I really gotta tweak something in order the feel any of the old pain.
    My worst injuries were probably my ankles when I played alot of basketball. I definitely spent more time jumping than your average player. I was PF/C and i LOVED shotblocking and rebounding, so i was always looking to swat one, or go over someone for a board. however, it often resulting in me landing on other people's feet and constantly spraining my ankle. I did it so often, that eventually I was told that the bones in my foot were starting to seperate. it required surgery =\ i missed my entire junior year of basketball /sadpanda</p>[/quote]Oh Dam it required surgery? Hopefully that injury will not rear it's earlier trauma when your older. So far, so good, enjoy it.

All-Pro

Hey guys Friday ,beautiful day here, sun shinning getting ready to hit road for home!! I'm winning

All-Pro

catch you guys later.. take care have a good one

I have to work in Carmel tmrw. Im actually pretty furious about it because they didn't give me an option. AND they moved my shift up 3 hours. What BS!! I even told them I had plans before my shift(my brother and I were going to get my mother's gift for sunday).
    So I have to drive 45 mins out of my way...on a normally scheduled day off....to a branch who can't keep tight enough scheduling.
    I do, and I do, and I do.....but they screw me over....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"]Hey guys Friday ,beautiful day here, sun shinning getting ready to hit road for home!! I'm winning[/quote]B-Great job-early start to the weekend.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]catch you guys later.. take care have a good one
    [/quote]C-ya Band.

[quote user="JPizzack"]I have to work in Carmel tmrw. Im actually pretty furious about it because they didn't give me an option. AND they moved my shift up 3 hours. What BS!! I even told them I had plans before my shift(my brother and I were going to get my mother's gift for sunday).
    So I have to drive 45 mins out of my way...on a normally scheduled day off....to a branch who can't keep tight enough scheduling.
    I do, and I do, and I do.....but they screw me over....[/quote]Sorry they are sending you there with such short notice. Talent runs high at that branch I think----tell them you want Brewster.

Ladies &amp; Gentlemen It is with great Pleasure that I present to you "The Nooner" sorry pizz. Who put the lipstick mark on her butt?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I have to work in Carmel tmrw. Im actually pretty furious about it because they didn't give me an option. AND they moved my shift up 3 hours. What BS!! I even told them I had plans before my shift(my brother and I were going to get my mother's gift for sunday).
    I do, and I do, and I do.....but they screw me over....[/quote]Sorry they are sending you there with such short notice. Talent runs high at that branch I think----tell them you want Brewster.

[/quote]</P>

i just dont want to go...such a waste of my time....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant