All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]Wholesome and beautiful. Was that the girl in that movie with dot mpeg. The really cracked me up?
    [/quote]

Sara Underwood

She's def one of my favorites.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]That's jpizz favorite band, guns n roses [:P][/quote]</p>

I just puked in my mouth a little.</p>

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any GnR in my playlist at home. I have all the essentials, not that I ever listen to them.
    after high school we would listen to alot of "Patience" and "My Michelle" because one of my closest friends back then...her name is Patience lol...and her best friend....Michelle....lol</p>

[/quote]Sweet Child of Mine, I'm thinking w/o looking came out @ 1988
    [/quote]is there a better intro than Welcome to the Jungle for a sports team
    [/quote]</p>

well i will say no only because im used to it...</p>

but if you listened to alot of music, im sure there are 100s of songs that would sound more badass!! lol</p>[/quote]never!

**** work **** life **** everythiiiiiing

well here we are pismo beach, and all the clams we can eat..... &gt;.&lt;</P>

i only been here for 2 hours, and i already had a guy being mean to me for something i cant control lol. I was warned that the members here were kinda mean because they felt my company screwed them over after the merger. I personally dont see it, but im not in their shoes, so....maybe it's justified.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

well here we are pismo beach, and all the clams we can eat..... &gt;.&lt;</p>

i only been here for 2 hours, and i already had a guy being mean to me for something i cant control lol. I was warned that the members here were kinda mean because they felt my company screwed them over after the merger. I personally dont see it, but im not in their shoes, so....maybe it's justified.</p>[/quote]when you working till?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

i only been here for 2 hours, and i already had a guy being mean to me for something i cant control lol. I was warned that the members here were kinda mean because they felt my company screwed them over after the merger. I personally dont see it, but im not in their shoes, so....maybe it's justified.</P>

[/quote]when you working till?
    [/quote]</P>

ummm....I dont even know? lol
    I think this branch is only open till noon?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

well here we are pismo beach, and all the clams we can eat..... &gt;.&lt;</p>

i only been here for 2 hours, and i already had a guy being mean to me for something i cant control lol. I was warned that the members here were kinda mean because they felt my company screwed them over after the merger. I personally dont see it, but im not in their shoes, so....maybe it's justified.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I think this branch is only open till noon?</p>[/quote]you son ova *****

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I think this branch is only open till noon?</P>

[/quote]you son ova *****
    [/quote]</P>

WHATEVER!! this is a longer shift then i'd usually work on a saturday, ****face</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

go to yankees.com and watch how granderson rips those 2 homeruns. thats what i call "wirey"

[quote user="dezzzR"]**** work **** life **** everythiiiiiing
    [/quote]Why the hate?