Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]so plax is out in 3 weeks. herd the jets are interested in him.
    [/quote]</p>

thats the only rumor i heard so far....im not saying the giants have room for him, but if he ended up on the jets somehow, i'd be pretty furious.</p>

[/quote]i dont know if id laugh or be pissed. lol
    [/quote]

i'd be angry

i totally changed my stance, i want plax back. Let him fill the void we're going to have when Manningham leaves after this year and to help fill in when Nicks or Smith go down for the usually 2-4 games
    [/quote]i think id rather keep mario over smith. <font color="#0000ff">i know elis more comfortable with smith</font> but mario just brings more to the table imo
    [/quote]</p>

uhhhhh.......which is why he brings more to the table than manningham....</p>[/quote]not necessarily. marios more athletic, faster and stronger and can break more tackles. if smiths not ready at the start of the season, eli should be looking to make mario his new go to guy.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Just got back from taking the little guy to go see Rio the movie with the wife. I couldn't stay home today-had to get out. Great movie, voice over's by George Lopez, Penelope Cruz and my favorite Tracey Morgan. The Monkey's cracked me up. [Y][/quote]

i love Morgan lol

already responded
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Just got back from taking the little guy to go see Rio the movie with the wife. I couldn't stay home today-had to get out. Great movie, voice over's by George Lopez, Penelope Cruz and my favorite Tracey Morgan. The Monkey's cracked me up. [Y][/quote]</P>

**** THOSE MONKIES!!!!! they refuse to ****ing die in Angry Birds Rio!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]not necessarily. marios more athletic, faster and stronger and can break more tackles. if smiths not ready at the start of the season, eli should be looking to make mario his new go to guy.
    [/quote]</P>

I dont dislike Mario or anything like that....I just think he's one of those replaceable players. Sure he's good and everything, but i wouldnt call him a game changer or anything really.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]another thing with the smith vs mannigham debate

we're probably going to get a way better deal on Smith than we would on Manningham
    [/quote]</p>

I think youre right.
    "possession" receivers' talents are underrated imo...</p>[/quote]

that and Smith is coming off a leg injury in his contract year. All the reviews are good and hes going to get paid, but def not as much as he would of had he been healthy and a full years production.

And if Mario doesn't get hurt nad produces like he does, he'll def be a bigger ticket item. Especially because this is the deepest FA class of WRs i think ever

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]not necessarily. marios more athletic, faster and stronger and can break more tackles. if smiths not ready at the start of the season, eli should be looking to make mario his new go to guy.
    [/quote]</p>

I dont dislike Mario or anything like that....I just think he's one of those replaceable players. Sure he's good and everything, but i wouldnt call him a game changer or anything really.</p>[/quote]

eh i dunno baout that... i think he is. I just think Nicks is the same type of player and better and younger

The thing about Smith is how will he recover from the surgery.</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I dont dislike Mario or anything like that....I just think he's one of those replaceable players. Sure he's good and everything, but i wouldnt call him a game changer or anything really.</p>[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanwPvH5qYU
    he changed that game.

god i love that 20 yard high step. eat **** hall

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]another thing with the smith vs mannigham debate

we're probably going to get a way better deal on Smith than we would on Manningham
    [/quote]</P>

I think youre right.
    "possession" receivers' talents are underrated imo...</P>[/quote]Very good point