Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

The thing about Smith is how will he recover from the surgery.</p>

</p>[/quote]

yea but thats really not a concern... he totally disputed that he wasn't doing well

they say he'll be 100%
    [/quote]Yeah, I really don't get his injury sitch. He was practicing in Dec much sooner than expected after his surgery. Then he played a few snaps in (i Forget which game)-then gone for rest of season. Didn't he undergo a secondsurgery? It's those crazy low to the ground catches and the impact with the groundafterwards that will put thatshoulder-collarbone in a bad place.[/quote]

it wasn't the shoulder thing it was a knee injury, something with his cartiledge
    [/quote]its a microfracture similar to phillips. i really hope the both of them bounce back. we need kenny playing like he was preinjury. he started off good last year and disappeared. he laid some wood early in the season

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

The thing about Smith is how will he recover from the surgery.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

yea but thats really not a concern... he totally disputed that he wasn't doing well

they say he'll be 100%
    [/quote]</P>

I hope so. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

The thing about Smith is how will he recover from the surgery.</p>

</p>[/quote]

they say he'll be 100%
    [/quote]Yeah, I really don't get his injury sitch. He was practicing in Dec much sooner than expected after his surgery. Then he played a few snaps in (i Forget which game)-then gone for rest of season. Didn't he undergo a secondsurgery? It's those crazy low to the ground catches and the impact with the groundafterwards that will put thatshoulder-collarbone in a bad place.[/quote]

it wasn't the shoulder thing it was a knee injury, something with his cartiledge
    [/quote]its a microfracture similar to phillips. i really hope the both of them bounce back. we need kenny playing like he was preinjury. he started off good last year and disappeared. he laid some wood early in the season
    [/quote]

yea Kenny should hopfully bounce back this year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

The thing about Smith is how will he recover from the surgery.</P>

</P>[/quote]

they say he'll be 100%

[/quote]KP did lay the wood on a few shots. I love watching him set it up and just blast wr's. That is one of my fav. things.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Just got back from taking the little guy to go see Rio the movie with the wife. I couldn't stay home today-had to get out. Great movie, voice over's by George Lopez, Penelope Cruz and my favorite Tracey Morgan. The Monkey's cracked me up. [Y][/quote]

i love Morgan lol

already responded
    [/quote]Morgan is the best. See him in the flick with Bruce Willis, the cop one? Great![/quote]

OMG DUDE.. i love that movie

I **** so hard the people next door are like WARRIORS, COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYY-EEE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
    [/quote]I was talking about that movie on here when I first saw it a few weeks ago. Tracy Morgan's wife pretended to half an affair with her gay brother..he got the whole thing on teddy bear nanny cam. The bad guy played by Sean William Scott was great too.</p>

BTW-I have seen warriors at least 10 times.</p>[/quote]

warriors is in my top 5 all time

hahaha stiffler was great too

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Just got back from taking the little guy to go see Rio the movie with the wife. I couldn't stay home today-had to get out. Great movie, voice over's by George Lopez, Penelope Cruz and my favorite Tracey Morgan. The Monkey's cracked me up. [Y][/quote]

i love Morgan lol

already responded
    [/quote]Morgan is the best. See him in the flick with Bruce Willis, the cop one? Great![/quote]

I **** so hard the people next door are like WARRIORS, COME OUT AND PLAYYYYYYYY-EEE-YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
    [/quote]theres things you dont know about me, ill **** a kid up if he punches me in the ****. lmao
    [/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Just got back from taking the little guy to go see Rio the movie with the wife. I couldn't stay home today-had to get out. Great movie, voice over's by George Lopez, Penelope Cruz and my favorite Tracey Morgan. The Monkey's cracked me up. [Y][/quote]

i love Morgan lol

already responded

[/quote]I was talking about that movie on here when I first saw it a few weeks ago. Tracy Morgan's wife pretended to half an affair with her gay brother..he got the whole thing on teddy bear nanny cam. The bad guy played by Sean William Scott was great too.</P>

BTW-I have seen warriors at least 10 times.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Warriors is a great movie. I have it in my collection. </P>

Another movie that is a must see is The Outsiders</P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

i love Morgan lol

already responded

[/quote]I was talking about that movie on here when I first saw it a few weeks ago. Tracy Morgan's wife pretended to half an affair with her gay brother..he got the whole thing on teddy bear nanny cam. The bad guy played by Sean William Scott was great too.</p>

BTW-I have seen warriors at least 10 times.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Warriors is a great movie. I have it in my collection. </p>

Another movie that is a must see is The Outsiders</p>[/quote]

i could never get into that movie for some reason

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

i love Morgan lol

already responded

[/quote]I was talking about that movie on here when I first saw it a few weeks ago. Tracy Morgan's wife pretended to half an affair with her gay brother..he got the whole thing on teddy bear nanny cam. The bad guy played by Sean William Scott was great too.</P>

BTW-I have seen warriors at least 10 times.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Warriors is a great movie. I have it in my collection. </P>

Another movie that is a must see is The Outsiders</P>

[/quote]

i could never get into that movie for some reason
    [/quote]</P>

Really?</P>

Great cast, and good story. </P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

i love Morgan lol

already responded

BTW-I have seen warriors at least 10 times.</P>[/quote]

[/quote]"rock out with my **** out" lmao