Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Hey, now that you brought it up....

What's the deal with KP? is he fully healed? did they acknowledge that he definitely wasnt on his game last year?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

"Money doesn't buy happiness." Uh, do you live in America? 'Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner. You can't! They're so awesome, it's just throttle. People smile as they hit the pier. Because you forget, you need gas to turn. It goes against your natural instincts. Some of you aren't laughing; we all miss your cousin, but not laughing's not gonna bring him back. He's dead for a reason. He was a show-off, and he tried to spray us. "I didn't wanna get wet!" I yelled at his mother at the funeral.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]ugh, I would HATE the thought of losing Smith....like, alot..
    I'm friends with him on Facebook, and he's just super normal, and he does a TON of fan interaction. Gives stuff away alot. He's probably my favorite Giant if I had to pick one.[/quote]Smith is a good dude, from what I know about him too. My buddy went to a supermarket grand opening that Smith attended. He signed footballs, took pics, really went out of his way for the kids.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Hey, now that you brought it up....

What's the deal with KP? is he fully healed? did they acknowledge that he definitely wasnt on his game last year?[/quote]I never heard it acknowledged, but KP was "offfff" last year. I don't care what anyone says.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

"Money doesn't buy happiness." Uh, do you live in America? 'Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner. You can't! They're so awesome, it's just throttle. People smile as they hit the pier. Because you forget, you need gas to turn. It goes against your natural instincts. Some of you aren't laughing; we all miss your cousin, but not laughing's not gonna bring him back. He's dead for a reason. He was a show-off, and he tried to spray us. "I didn't wanna get wet!" I yelled at his mother at the funeral.</p>[/quote]? Who died on a waverunner being a showboat? No pun intended.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

"Money doesn't buy happiness." Uh, do you live in America? 'Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner. You can't! They're so awesome, it's just throttle. People smile as they hit the pier. Because you forget, you need gas to turn. It goes against your natural instincts. Some of you aren't laughing; we all miss your cousin, but not laughing's not gonna bring him back. He's dead for a reason. He was a show-off, and he tried to spray us. "I didn't wanna get wet!" I yelled at his mother at the funeral.</P>

[/quote]? Who died on a waverunner being a showboat? No pun intended.
    [/quote]</P>

nobody lol...it's from a Daniel Tosh standup about 4 years ago. it was classic.
    Here's some more bits:

-My show is about bringing the troops home. That's the message. It's not obvious, but it's there. Bring the troops home tomorrow, and continue the war here. Because we owe it to our troops to let them sleep in their own beds with their families, wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and drive to war. We can have it in Nebraska; we don't need that horrible state. That can be our field. Some of you are like, "Oh, that's not nice! Then we wouldn't have any corn!" My SUV doesn't run on corn. Ethanol is a dream, and a dumb one. And let's not pretend than anyone here likes Nebraska. Have you ever wondered why they're all storm-chasers? An hour in Omaha and I'm looking for a tornado to take me any place.

-"listen, listen, listen...if I lost a leg would you still love me? You mean from the knee down? You lose a finger nail I'll break up with you. There's no depth to my shallowness."

-Have you heard about the morning after pill, or what I like to call breakfast in bed. Well have you heard about how some of the girls who have taken have died a few days later? Talk about two birds, looks like I will be going to the game this weekend boys. </P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

"Money doesn't buy happiness." Uh, do you live in America? 'Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner. You can't! They're so awesome, it's just throttle. People smile as they hit the pier. Because you forget, you need gas to turn. It goes against your natural instincts. Some of you aren't laughing; we all miss your cousin, but not laughing's not gonna bring him back. He's dead for a reason. He was a show-off, and he tried to spray us. "I didn't wanna get wet!" I yelled at his mother at the funeral.</p>

[/quote]? Who died on a waverunner being a showboat? No pun intended.
    [/quote]</p>

nobody lol...it's from a Daniel Tosh standup about 4 years ago. it was classic.
    Here's some more bits:

-My show is about bringing the troops home. That's the message. It's not obvious, but it's there. Bring the troops home tomorrow, and continue the war here. Because we owe it to our troops to let them sleep in their own beds with their families, wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast, and drive to war. We can have it in Nebraska; we don't need that horrible state. That can be our field. Some of you are like, "Oh, that's not nice! Then we wouldn't have any corn!" My SUV doesn't run on corn. Ethanol is a dream, and a dumb one. And let's not pretend than anyone here likes Nebraska. Have you ever wondered why they're all storm-chasers? An hour in Omaha and I'm looking for a tornado to take me any place.

-"listen, listen, listen...if I lost a leg would you still love me? You mean from the knee down? You lose a finger nail I'll break up with you. There's no depth to my shallowness."

-Have you heard about the <font color="#FF0000">morning after pill</font>, or what I like to call breakfast in bed. Well have you heard about how some of the girls who have taken have died a few days later? <font color="#FF0000">Talk about two birds, looks like I will be going to the game this weekend boys. </font></p>

</p>[/quote]Daniel Tosh? Like his style. Lovin it.

How about my man Arnold's situation? I'm trying to consider all the possible scenarios here. He is reported to have had a 5+ year affair with some actress, who he allegedly paid for her silence.
    We have heard about the groping of various women along the political trail.

Now the housekeeper who gave birth to his kid, while she worked for him. So, this housekeeper was serving Maria Breakfast, pregnant with Arnold's child 15 years into their marriage? lmao.

Personally, I have to admire the ball sack on this guy. He's still my idol. Maybe even more so now.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]How about my man Arnold's situation? I'm trying to consider all the possible scenarios here. He is reported to have had a 5+ year affair with some actress, who he allegedly paid for her silence.
    We have heard about the groping of various women along the political trail.

Now the housekeeper who gave birth to his kid, while she worked for him. So, this housekeeper was serving Maria Breakfast, pregnant with Arnold's child 15 years into their marriage? lmao.

Personally, I have to admire the ball sack on this guy. He's still my idol. Maybe even more so now.

[/quote]</P>

wait wait wait........</P>

I thought that kid was born to take down SkyNet after the cyber apocalypse happens!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Hey, now that you brought it up....

What's the deal with KP? is he fully healed? did they acknowledge that he definitely wasnt on his game last year?[/quote]I never heard it acknowledged, but KP was "offfff" last year. I don't care what anyone says.
    [/quote]</P>

He was definately not himself last year. These things usually take 1 year or so to really heal. IF a player is going to return to his former self, it takes at least that long. Many athletes never do.</P>

</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..