Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]*post of the month*[/quote]</p>

youve never been part of that discussion, dont pretend that you now are.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have read your comments on Ware. </p>

So I am entitled to my opinion. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Ware has barely ever seen the field. All I've ever said is that they should have let him play.
    I've also made it clear that over the past 3 seasons, I dont think AB is special. I don't care if it's popular opinion or not really, but it's true, so...
    Is he good? definitely. Replaceable? definitely.</p>[/quote]

between the injuries, lack of production, and fumbles our backs have had in the past and he still hasn't seen the field should tlel u something

and agian, if that was Ware making that run, u would some how find that run more special than u did
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]You ever think there is a reason he has not seen the field?

The coaches see these guys way more then we do, if Ware was showing them something then he would be seeing the field more then not. </p>

And to say Bradshaw is replacable is wrong, your assumption on that is because runningback is the easiest position to replace. Besides his fumbling issues he is a up and coming star. </p>

Guy gives full effort every play, plays hurt, and something that is never mentioned with him. Can pick up the blitz real well. </p>

<font color="#0000ff">Your infatuation with Ware wouldn't have anything to do with him being a Georgia Bulldog would it?</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

im not questioning his effort or toughness. im questioning why people have such a hard on for him when there are 50 other RBs who can do the same thing with as many carries.
    Jacobs had healthy season last year, and had he seen anywhere near the carries Bradshaw did, would have had a mounstrous season and made AB look like the 3rd stringer.

and umm...yea i've admitted many times that this is why i liked Ware. Because I've seen him play SEC football. So are you stating that as if it's news to someone?</p>[/quote]

besides the top backs, not many more backs had better numbers than him. Hes not even in his prime and he was a 7th round pick for us... how can u not have an infatuation with him. he might as welll of been a fa rookie

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]You ever think there is a reason he has not seen the field?

The coaches see these guys way more then we do, if Ware was showing them something then he would be seeing the field more then not. </p>

And to say Bradshaw is replacable is wrong, your assumption on that is because runningback is the easiest position to replace. Besides his fumbling issues he is a up and coming star. </p>

Guy gives full effort every play, plays hurt, and something that is never mentioned with him. Can pick up the blitz real well. </p>

<font color="#0000ff">Your infatuation with Ware wouldn't have anything to do with him being a Georgia Bulldog would it?</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

im not questioning his effort or toughness. im questioning why people have such a hard on for him when there are 50 other RBs who can do the same thing with as many carries.
    Jacobs had healthy season last year, and had he seen anywhere near the carries Bradshaw did, would have had a mounstrous season and made AB look like the 3rd stringer.

and umm...yea i've admitted many times that this is why i liked Ware. Because I've seen him play SEC football. So are you stating that as if it's news to someone?</p>[/quote]

besides the top backs, not many more backs had better numbers than him. Hes not even in his prime and he was a 7th round pick for us... how can u not have an infatuation with him. he might as welll of been a fa rookie

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]FIGHT!, FIGHT!, FIGHT!, FIGHT!, FIGHT!
    [/quote]</p>

I'll rumble with you, sonnnn!!! all 96 lbs of you!!!</p>

[/quote]how you gonna hit me when im running circles around your slow, cigarette smoking ***?
    [/quote]</p>

like I'll need more than 1 swing? lol</p>[/quote]

the mental battle continues...

watch the news tonite, if theres another LI hooker missing we'll know Dezz won

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]*post of the month*[/quote]</P>

youve never been part of that discussion, dont pretend that you now are.</P>

[/quote]

lol i love the fact that that was ur only response to those comments lol
    [/quote]</P>

I dont think anyone continued to talk about it. Plus, im not even sure how relevant it is anymore. Is Ware even on the team anymore? idk if he was just a yearly guy or what.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]*post of the month*[/quote]</p>

youve never been part of that discussion, dont pretend that you now are.</p>

[/quote]

lol i love the fact that that was ur only response to those comments lol
    [/quote]</p>

I dont think anyone continued to talk about it. Plus, im not even sure how relevant it is anymore. Is Ware even on the team anymore? idk if he was just a yearly guy or what.</p>[/quote]

they actually resigned him before the lockout

but don't get excited... they always did that with The Old New LT - GERRIS WILKINSON

The coaches see these guys way more then we do, if Ware was showing them something then he would be seeing the field more then not. </P>

And to say Bradshaw is replacable is wrong, your assumption on that is because runningback is the easiest position to replace. Besides his fumbling issues he is a up and coming star. </P>

Guy gives full effort every play, plays hurt, and something that is never mentioned with him. Can pick up the blitz real well. </P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Your infatuation with Ware wouldn't have anything to do with him being a Georgia Bulldog would it?</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

and umm...yea i've admitted many times that this is why i liked Ware. Because I've seen him play SEC football. So are you stating that as if it's news to someone?</P>

[/quote]</P>

3rd stringer??</P>

Fans like Bradshaw because unlike Ware he has produced on the field. </P>

When has Ware shown anything besides garbage time, or preseason?</P>

There is a reason Jacobs did not see the amount of carries Bradshaw did. It's because of Bradshaw...</P>

I guess you forgot for the first 9 weeks of the season he was top 3 in the NFL in rushing. </P>

I am stating that because it must be the reason you like him, because surely his play in the NFL hasen't (Ware)</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]Friggin Bandy and his Jays kept my prediction of the Sox being in first place before June 1st from coming true.......For now.[/quote]now i know why you dont gamble.
    [/quote]</P>

For the record. When the Sox were 5-10 I said that they would be in first place before June 1st.</P>

On Saturday afternoon (before the Sox played the Cubs) the Sox were percentage points ahead of Tampa and were in first place by themsleves.</P>

</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV>[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] ny06:</DIV>
    <DIV>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV>[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] Morehead State:</DIV>
    <DIV>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <DIV>[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] ny06:</DIV>
    <DIV>
    <TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3>
    <TBODY>
    <TR class=stathead>
    <TD colSpan=12>American League</TD></TR>
    <TR class=colhead align=right>
    <TD align=left>EAST</TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>W</FONT></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>L</FONT></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>PCT</FONT></TD>
    <TD class=sortcell><FONT color=#980001>GB</FONT></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>HOME</FONT></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>ROAD</FONT></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>RS</FONT></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>RA</FONT></TD>
    <TD><SPAN>DIFF</SPAN></TD>
    <TD><FONT color=#980001>STRK</FONT></TD>
    <TD><SPAN>L10</SPAN></TD></TR>
    <TR class="oddrow team-10-10" align=right>
    <TD align=left><FONT color=#225fb2>NY Yankees</FONT></TD>
    <TD>9</TD>
    <TD>5</TD>
    <TD>.643</TD>
    <TD class=sortcell>-</TD>
    <TD>8-3</TD>
    <TD>1-2</TD>
    <TD>77</TD>
    <TD>68</TD>
    <TD><SPAN class=greenfont><FONT color=#007f00>+9</FONT></SPAN></TD>
    <TD>Won 2</TD>
    <TD>6-4</TD></TR>
    <TR class="evenrow team-10-14" align=right>
    <TD align=left><FONT color=#225fb2>Toronto</FONT></TD>
    <TD>7</TD>
    <TD>9</TD>
    <TD>.438</TD>
    <TD class=sortcell>3</TD>
    <TD>4-2</TD>
    <TD>3-7</TD>
    <TD>71</TD>
    <TD>71</TD>
    <TD>0</TD>
    <TD>Lost 3</TD>
    <TD>3-7</TD></TR>
    <TR class="oddrow team-10-1" align=right>
    <TD align=left><FONT color=#225fb2>Baltimore</FONT></TD>
    <TD>6</TD>
    <TD>8</TD>
    <TD>.429</TD>
    <TD class=sortcell>3</TD>
    <TD>3-3</TD>
    <TD>3-5</TD>
    <TD>51</TD>
    <TD>65</TD>
    <TD><SPAN class=redfont><FONT color=#bf0000>-14</FONT></SPAN></TD>
    <TD>Lost 7</TD>
    <TD>2-8</TD></TR>
    <TR class="evenrow team-10-30" align=right>
    <TD align=left><FONT color=#225fb2>Tampa Bay</FONT></TD>
    <TD>6</TD>
    <TD>9</TD>
    <TD>.400</TD>
    <TD class=sortcell>3.5</TD>
    <TD>3-6</TD>
    <TD>3-3</TD>
    <TD>54</TD>
    <TD>63</TD>
    <TD><SPAN class=redfont><FONT color=#bf0000>-9</FONT></SPAN></TD>
    <TD>Lost 1</TD>
    <TD>6-4</TD></TR>
    <TR class="oddrow team-10-2" align=right>
    <TD align=left><FONT color=#225fb2>Boston</FONT></TD>
    <TD>5</TD>
    <TD>10</TD>
    <TD>.333</TD>
    <TD class=sortcell>4.5</TD>
    <TD>5-4</TD>
    <TD>0-6</TD>
    <TD>67</TD>
    <TD>82</TD>
    <TD><SPAN class=redfont><FONT color=#bf0000>-15</FONT></SPAN></TD>
    <TD>Won 3</TD>
    <TD>5-5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</P>

I know it's early, but how does the basement of the division feel Morehead?</P>

</P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you start pointing out the standings after 15 games. I know I've won.</P>

</P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sir, I love to kick your team when there down. </P>

How bout your $142 million dollar investment?</P>

</P>

</P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>

The law of averages in on our side. Our 5th starter finally had a good game. If we can get Lackey going we should go on a tear. We'll be in first before June.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

MMB <FONT color=#ff0000>favorite player</FONT></P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]3rd stringer??

Fans like Bradshaw because unlike Ware he has produced on the field. </P>

When has Ware shown anything besides garbage time, or preseason?</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>There is a reason Jacobs did not see the amount of carries Bradshaw did. It's because of Bradshaw...</FONT></P>

I guess you forgot for the first 9 weeks of the season he was top 3 in the NFL in rushing. </P>

I am stating that because it must be the reason you like him, because surely his play in the NFL hasen't (Ware)</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol so now you wanna have the Jacobs/AB argument? cuz that line is an awful way to start.
    Bradshaw is the reason Jacobs didnt get the carries? NO ****! That doesnt change my original statement that had Jacobs had the same carries, he would have blown ABs numbers outta the water.
    AB's avg wasnt that impressive. Jacobs' on the other hand, was.
    That's not to say Jacobs would have stayed healthy, because clearly we dont know. But numbers dont lie, and I liked what I saw from him last season for sure.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant