Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]wow what do u guys think of Portis saying he would like to play for the Giants
    [/quote]</P>

always liked Portis, pretty funny, entertaining dude. but no thx buddy...although im flattered. lol =P</P>

[/quote]

if the price is right i would like it...

i like hungry players for cheap, that would be good backups. He can be VERY useful on third and longs seeing as how hes great at pass blocking and can catch.

plus hes an obvious upgrade over Ware. And yes im serious
    [/quote]</P>

id be down for that I guess....i just dont know how often he'd be used. </P>

you guys ever hear the bizarre rumors about the Portis/Champ Bailey trade? like why it happened? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]wow what do u guys think of Portis saying he would like to play for the Giants
    [/quote]</P>

always liked Portis, pretty funny, entertaining dude. but no thx buddy...although im flattered. lol =P</P>

[/quote]

i like hungry players for cheap, that would be good backups. He can be VERY useful on third and longs seeing as how hes great at pass blocking and can catch.

[/quote]</P>

you guys ever hear the bizarre rumors about the Portis/Champ Bailey trade? like why it happened? lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

what was the reason?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

always liked Portis, pretty funny, entertaining dude. but no thx buddy...although im flattered. lol =P</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

id be down for that I guess....i just dont know how often he'd be used. </p>

you guys ever hear the bizarre rumors about the Portis/Champ Bailey trade? like why it happened? lol</p>[/quote]

no why?

hey nice talkin to ya pizz

nice cliffhanger

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

what was the reason?</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol. **** you guys! i had a member!</P>

ok well the rumor was that Bailey had legal issues surrounding something with his wife(or girlfriend, dont remember) and it was messy, like restraining orders and the works. so he went to the Skins, and was like...so umm....I can't be in Washington anymore, sooooo yeeeaaaa....
    Just worked out that Portis wasnt happy with Denver cuz they wouldnt renegotiate his contract, so they worked it out. both players were allowed to talk to the other team about sign and trade terms, and it worked out.

I dont know if it's true...but 2 Redskin fans have told me nearly identical stories. i jsut cant find anything about it tho</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]such a sick play. 20 plus yards after first contact. what a tank

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"][/quote]such a sick play. 20 plus yards after first contact. what a tank
    [/quote]</P>

thats pretty much my favorite Giant .gif ever
    followed closely by Jacobs' sprinkler. lmao</P>

if you follow it closely, its about 30 yards after the first LB hits him &gt;.&lt;. jeez</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"][/quote]such a sick play. 20 plus yards after first contact. what a tank
    [/quote]</P>

And he dragged arguably the best safety that ever played this game (Ronnie Lott)</P>

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">He's no D.J Ware</font></p>[/quote]lmao. BAAAAM!