Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I like the family we have now.......
    [/quote]

Me too.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AG has 3,157 pages. We have made it to 700 pages in 2 months. If this pace keeps up we will pass it in 8 months. Right around the time we win the Superbowl.
    [/quote] LT getting layed could seriously hamper such progress....</p>

Hi and BYE.....</p>[/quote]

LOL...but no, because he's then most likely get dumped by said first lay...or expect to have a relationship when she never intended too....which will bring up much discussion anyhow.
    [/quote]

Nice to see ur looking at the glass half full as usual

Ya'll guys are funny as hell, i like reading you guysgo back &amp; forth i think if other people jump in it might mess up what ya'll got going.</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AG has 3,157 pages. We have made it to 700 pages in 2 months. If this pace keeps up we will pass it in 8 months. Right around the time we win the Superbowl.

LOL...but no, because he's then most likely get dumped by said first lay...or expect to have a relationship when she never intended too....which will bring up much discussion anyhow.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    LOL, he's a realist like myself.....

In most cases almost ALL of em, the 1st person you get with isnt gonna be your one and only, its just the facts homey
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In most cases almost ALL of em, the 1st person you get with isnt gonna be your one and only, its just the facts homey
    [/quote]

Oh I know that. I never said one and only. But maybe a little thing for a little bit, no?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I know that. I never said one and only. But maybe a little thing for a little bit, no?
    [/quote]Well that depends where you meet her......

I know im being blunt, but If you meet her at a sloppy basement kegger and you're both drunk and its 4am, most likely she just wants to get filled up, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LT my man....live it up, but don't get tied up. As they said ...its just the facts. Sad but true. And to be honest, you don't want to be tied to the same person as you go through college, you've got so much to experience and so much fun and trouble to get into.

Just live your life to the fullest amigo experience all that you can, and don't let any one person hold you back from doing so!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know im being blunt, but If you meet her at a sloppy basement kegger and you're both drunk and its 4am, most likely she just wants to get filled up, LOL
    [/quote]

Exactly! And then you don't have to have any ties with her after that, unless of course she's worth keeping around..... then you'll be glad you only met her at a Toga party with only a few clothespins to unclip!

As the Dos Equis man says....."The after party is the one you want to attend"

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly! And then you don't have to have any ties with her after that, unless of course she's worth keeping around..... then you'll be glad you only met her at a Toga party with only a few clothespins to unclip!

As the Dos Equis man says....."The after party is the one you want to attend"
    [/quote]
    Word, its always nice to have a jumpoff ready 2 go at 4am..... But we've all gotten a feel for LT and that may corrupt him in a bad way for life, LOL

[quote user="Kase-1"]But we've all gotten a feel for LT and that may corrupt him in a bad way for life, LOL
    [/quote]