All-Pro

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    It was cool. I like him. I have 2 good friends who love Jimmy like we love the Giants so I follow him.
    [/quote]

I don't really like him, but I clapped as he was doing his victory laps because he really did race well so you can't hate the guy....the only guys I hate are the Busch Babies, My Drivers are Harvick/Biffle/Truex/Jr. I don't mind Tony either would have liked to have seen him win but he took the points lead anyhow so that's good.

we ended up having an extra unused ticket it, you shoulda come too..I never liked Nascar at all until I went in to watch a race live...totally different experience.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I had you covered this weekend if you showed up.
    [/quote]
    That was a nice race for the last 20 laps. I can't believe Jimmy came back like that.
    [/quote]

Oh I knew he was gonna, he was the only one that took 4 tires and he was just so fast the entire race...was getting to a 4-5 car length lead in 30-35 seconds after a restart...that's unheard of.

I'm impressed Tony held him off for as long as he did.
    [/quote]
    It was cool. I like him. I have 2 good friends who love Jimmy like we love the Giants so I follow him.
    [/quote] A Jimmy Jerk fest..Great..lol.</P>

**** Tony Stupid...Johnson shoulda wrecked his ***...</P>

Let me just say this, the Modifieds run 100 more horsepower than the Nascars..The way these guys push each other into the corners is crazy...Modifieds at NHMS is the best race of the year..</P>

The party??? Everybody needs to spend a weekend at the track..Even if you never make it into the track...</P>

When my family first moved down here and I found out that NASCAR was the big sport down here, I decided to watch the Daytona race in Feb to see what it was like.

I think I honestly fell asleep during the race. I just couldn't get into it at all....

this thread has hit rock bottom

first u say u go to nascar only to party...

now look at what you've become!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this thread has hit rock bottom

now look at what you've become![/quote]

Who are you talking to?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this thread has hit rock bottom

Who are you talking to?
    [/quote]

daven.. i mentioned partying, u know that wasn't for u
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this thread has hit rock bottom

Who are you talking to?
    [/quote]

daven.. i mentioned partying, u know that wasn't for u[/quote]
    LOL, we all know this thread has hit a new low when NASCAR is the hot topic....
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this thread has hit rock bottom

Who are you talking to?
    [/quote]

ROFL...

But no I never said "I" went there only to party...but since LT is being all whiny about something he knows nothing about and saying it puts him to sleep I said that HE should come just for the party...like our camping neighbors did...alot of people do come purely for the party...I'm not a "HUGE" nascar fan, infact I rarely watch it on sundays...maybe the last 50 laps or the highlights like Landon, but if I'm going to a race I go to the Cup race at least...at worst I get to work on my tan [:P] and its not like I'm not bringing in a 12 pack with me for the 3 hour race.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this thread has hit rock bottom

Who are you talking to?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

you know, it can be pretty damn exciting sometimes, there is a reason its the second most popular sport in America.

but anyhow, I was there from Thursday night till Monday Morning and spent 3 hours in the track and maybe 10-12 hours sleeping the whole weekend the rest of it was parties...so yeah...what do you think the major part of the trip was.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this thread has hit rock bottom

Who are you talking to?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

you know, it can be pretty damn exciting sometimes, there is a reason its the second most popular sport in America.
    [/quote]2nd most popular in terms of what...... Missing Teeth In The Crowd???
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers