Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HIP HIP!
    [/quote]</P>

I get it. Posada just hit a HR.</P>

[/quote]mhs oozing with envy. "why cant my catchers hit homeruns?!" cause theyre gaaaaaaabage!
    [/quote]</P>

Your catchers have 10 and our catchers have 8.</P>

Is that a big difference to you?</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

whether or not i am right or wrong

Pizz, i think ur general outlook on fantasy is offbase. The draft means everything the whole year. For you to say the later round picks dont mean nothing is a falsehood, that is typically where its all won. Those are the diamonds in the rough that win it for you and give u the trade bait to improve your team

by making the FA pool bigger u just give teams a bigger bench I feel like since they will always have somebody to pick up out there. When u make the temas bigger, there isn't that luxory of just knowing you'll be able to get quality on the the FA so you better draft right, maintain ur team right, and who is on your team completely matters.

It totally defeats your point that the later rounds don't matter

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i know you guys didnt like the sound of it but if you get the chance to play in a 2 qb league, try it.
    [/quote]

we only take advice from guys that put their starting lineups in every week lol
    [/quote]</p>

So we shouldn't listen to you?</p>[/quote]
    <font size="6">MOATED</font>

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    well not for nothing, thats your fault for not utilizing your backup RBs the right way. With a long bench you have no excuse. Who were your backups at RB?

It sounds like u **** the bed rather than the system.

If your making this argument for the later weeks of the season i'd understand more, but to say that once u lost Grant that u had to pick a guy off the waivers to replace him sounds like u ****ed up
    [/quote]</P>

what??!?
    Umm...it's a totally feasible argument. As per the standard FF format. FAs are locked into waivers from Sunday 1pm, until Tuesday morning. So I HAD to use my very first waiver priority on a RB after Grant got injured week 1.
    I dont even remember who my other RBs were off the top of my head. I remember drafting Cadillac for flex...but i know he wasnt someone I kept on my roster as a starter or anything.
    It came down to me (and everyone else for that matter) putting in their claims on whoever the hot commodity was that weekend in hopes that they snagged them...whether they needed them or not, it just made sense to TRY to get them.
    THIS IS THE TEXTBOOK DEFINITION OF PLAYER HOARDING IN FANTASY FOOTBALL.</P>

**** having more than 5 bench spots. in a 12 man league you shouldnt even GET 5....
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Jp i'm not taking one side or the other here it just seens to methat the leauge rules just change the way you have to playin a given leauge ..i get what your sayingless bench.. higher value players on your team thusmore throught would have to go into droping a player for fill ...the other angle is more bench more throught has to go into picking those players in the draft...don't kill me man just thinking out load ...</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I say anyone who left spots vacant last year in games should not be eligible to play this year.</p>

That would be two players.</p>

HAHAHA!!!!</p>[/quote]

lol well that brings up the next point, who was in the league last year?

Me
    Pappy
    Lando
    Blondie
    Pizz
    Byron
    Daven
    Bandy
    S&amp;A
    Dezz
    Kase

i am missing one...

are we officially booting Kase or Dezz?

Is bandy back?

Will Pizz accept the league for whatever it turns out to be

ALL OF THIS AND MORE - AS THE FANTASY WORLD TURNS
    [/quote]
    I love it. Bandy I think is out. Sadly...

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HIP HIP!
    [/quote]</p>

I get it. Posada just hit a HR.</p>

[/quote]mhs oozing with envy. "why cant my catchers hit homeruns?!" cause theyre gaaaaaaabage!
    [/quote]</p>

Your catchers have 10 and our catchers have 8.</p>

Is that a big difference to you?</p>[/quote]id like to know where you get your stats from. posada 6, martin 9 and cervelli has a grandslam.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i know you guys didnt like the sound of it but if you get the chance to play in a 2 qb league, try it.
    [/quote]

we only take advice from guys that put their starting lineups in every week lol
    [/quote]</p>

So we shouldn't listen to you?</p>[/quote]

me?

if i did i dont remember nad everybody gets one mulligan

[/quote]
    You did it more than once. You would have beat Morehead one week if you played a kicker. It was unacceptable. That being said I may not have won the league had you beat MH that week so thanks man!

[quote user="lttaylor56"] Forum is poppin today [Y]
    [/quote]
    [&lt;)]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Dezz needs to be out. He's a disgrace. Not because he's a serial killer, but because he is the worst FF player of all time.[/quote]
    My name is Landon Irwin and I approve this message!!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What time is it in Sin City right now? 2-3 hour diff? 8:20?
    [/quote]
    I actually live in SLC, UT. Land of the Mormons. 2 hour diff.
    [/quote]

Beautiful country there. I have one concern. Are there a lot of rattlesnakes?

[/quote]
    That is Southern Utah, down closer to Vegas. I live at the top of the state where it's cold and miserable. lol
    [/quote]Huh. Now tell me ? Is Matt's timeshare in ski country or sin country?
    [/quote]
    Sin Country. 6 hour drive from Salt Lake City. 2 hour drive from Southern Utah.