Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whether or not i am right or wrong

Pizz, i think ur general outlook on fantasy is offbase. The draft means everything the whole year. For you to say the later round picks dont mean nothing is a falsehood, that is typically where its all won. Those are the diamonds in the rough that win it for you and give u the trade bait to improve your team

by making the FA pool bigger u just give teams a bigger bench I feel like since they will always have somebody to pick up out there. When u make the temas bigger, there isn't that luxory of just knowing you'll be able to get quality on the the FA so you better draft right, maintain ur team right, and who is on your team completely matters.

It totally defeats your point that the later rounds don't matter
    [/quote]
    I really strongly agree with Matt here. I would hate to lose you over something so stupid Pizz. I value every single pick I make. With the extra spots you can handcuff your most important people. Maybe down to 6 but 5 seems way to small. Plus sometimes you have 2 defenses, kickers, QB's and such. I still like 7. It gives you alot of flexibility. Plus it's the game and strategy....
    [/quote]

yea I woud like to stay at 7 but 5 is def out of the question I think
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]Youre all bark, no bite!

</p>[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i know you guys didnt like the sound of it but if you get the chance to play in a 2 qb league, try it.
    [/quote]

we only take advice from guys that put their starting lineups in every week lol
    [/quote]</P>

So we shouldn't listen to you?</P>

[/quote]

me?

if i did i dont remember nad everybody gets one mulligan

[/quote]
    You did it more than once. You would have beat Morehead one week if you played a kicker. It was unacceptable. That being said I may not have won the league had you beat MH that week so thanks man!
    [/quote]

karma works in mysterious ways
    [/quote]</P>

Lando is misremembering. </P>

It was against Blondie and he lost by 5 points. Lando and I both got screwed by that.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no offense to LT, but I think he needs to pay his dues in the B league. Sharick and lawl have been itching to get in as well
    [/quote]
    I totally agree. Sharick is automatically in because he won the A league. Lawl should have got in last year but we gave his spot to Shockey Show. He sucked by the way...lol People need to get demoted to the B league if we have won. lol
    [/quote]

so we have three openings this year

Dezz is out, Shockey is out, and bandy is out

Sharick - lawl - ny06 get first invites... LT is first on deck
    [/quote]</P>

Why would you think Shocks is out?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no offense to LT, but I think he needs to pay his dues in the B league. Sharick and lawl have been itching to get in as well
    [/quote]
    I totally agree. Sharick is automatically in because he won the A league. Lawl should have got in last year but we gave his spot to Shockey Show. He sucked by the way...lol People need to get demoted to the B league if we have won. lol
    [/quote]

so we have three openings this year

Dezz is out, Shockey is out, and bandy is out

Sharick - lawl - ny06 get first invites... LT is first on deck
    [/quote]</p>

Why would you think Shocks is out?</p>[/quote]
    I wondered the same thing...

Francesa

" .. I'm not going to bring up your girlfriend or wife or whatever she is because I dont do that...."

lmao

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lando is <font color="#0000FF">misremembering</font>.

It was against Blondie and he lost by 5 points. Lando and I both got screwed by that.</p>[/quote]
    You are probably right...

Did you make that word up?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lando is <font color="#0000ff">misremembering</font>.

It was against Blondie and he lost by 5 points. Lando and I both got screwed by that.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]no its real

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lando is <FONT color=#0000ff>misremembering</FONT>.

It was against Blondie and he lost by 5 points. Lando and I both got screwed by that.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It was made up but not by me.</P>

Its a Roger Clemens word.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"]i know you guys didnt like the sound of it but if you get the chance to play in a 2 qb league, try it.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I play in a 3 QB League ....it is nuts !!</P>