Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]goddamn lackey sucks
    [/quote]</p>

Too bad its gunna get rained out.</p>

[/quote]fantastic. well be in first by days end. muhahahahahaaa
    [/quote]
    How did the Sox get in first after starting so bad? [:P]
    [/quote]doesnt matter how you start. weve been hot and getting hotter and with phil and bart coming back, waaaatch out. its a shame mh cant enjoy it for old times
    [/quote]</p>

You are amazing Dez. Not a peep from you with the Sox on a tear. Now you're a chatty Cathy.</p>

Be consistent kid.</p>

[/quote]lol is this joke? youre one to talk. and iv been chatty the whole time with you.

[/quote]</p>

Funny but after the Red Sox sweep of the Yanks I didn't hear a thing. you noticed that you heard nothing from me as well.</p>[/quote]didnt we go over this already? you came in after the first win *****ing about how WE were *****ing that pappi threw his bat. but you were the one to bring it up and you were the only one talking about it. alzheimers is sooo sad.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]moorehead i just listend to that tiki on francesa interview

ur a fool, bottom line.

I didn't realize u were just a tiki jock boy. I obviously hate Tiki and I dislike Mike. Obviously stronger feelings towards Tiki but Mike asked a straight ****ing question about tiki coming back to football because he loves it or because his broadcasting career was a failure. Tiki went off on a tangent about how it wasn't a failure

to this point and time there is debating the fact that Tiki has had a failed broadcasting career

and to respond to the same point i've seen u post throughout every tiki thread in TAGF, there is no disputing that Mike is one of the most successful sports guys of all time...

Regardless if he once upon a time got fired.

To date - Tiki has been a failure as a broadcaster and the NBC stint was def a failure...

how can u even debate that. It wasn't a sandbagging, he just didn't let Tiki bull**** his way through the question. ANd keeping the agent on the line def kept Mike amped
    [/quote]</p>

I'm defnitely not a fan of francessa....but **** tiki barber!!!....**** what he's done. the only thing we won in the past 20 years, we won without him. And he's a huge ******bag, so no love lost Tiki.
    It doesnt matter how good he was for us, to me...at all.
    </p>[/quote]+1 I used to love Tiki before the end of his last season here. He ruined all the great that he did in his 10 year career here for me. He did a complete turnaround. For 9.5 years he was the most easy to like guy, took an enormous amount of time with the fan's at practices and events. He always did and said the right thing. Then he imploded.

I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

if hes just davening, then okay, but if he really thinks this its mind bottling

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

[/quote]Don't you mean boggling?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

[/quote]i was disappointed in his opinion on plax as well. but i think hes screwing around

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

[/quote]

no bottling, like when life gets so crazy and it gets caught in your head like a bottle

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

[/quote]"Yeah, you know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

[/quote]i was disappointed in his opinion on plax as well. but i think hes screwing around
    [/quote]

what was his opinion of plax?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I am really disappointed in pappy if this is his real opinion

[/quote]

no bottling, like when life gets so crazy and it gets caught in your head like a bottle

[/quote][Y]Considered that after I posted.