Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I stand with our slightly burned commish.</p>[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

First 2 game losing streak in 3 weeks. This is a special team. Coming back from 2-10.</p>

We all know they are the best team in baseball. Buchholz on the DL along with Crawford. Beckett with a stomach virus. We are the most feared team in baseball. These minor hiccups are mearly a distraction for the faint of heart. This team is regrouping.</p>

You Yankee fans can fantasize about being in first place in June. You can't hold back the inevidable. </p>

In the words ofIvan Drago.</p>

"You will lose"</p>

And we know what happened to Apollo Creed.</p>

[/quote]

how'd that work out for him??

Who call his team america team and then qoutes Ivan Drago??

<font size="5">You sir represent all that is evil to this country
    </font>

You will bow down to Americas REAL team - THE NEW YORK YANKEEs
    [/quote]</p>

Matt, this may be the nicest thing you have ever said to me.</p>

I love you too, man!! (I'm holding back the tears......and failing)</p>[/quote]
    How did I live without this for so long?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I stand with our slightly burned commish.</P>

[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that
    [/quote]</P>

How about the mob that wanted to undo my trade with Shocks? Which was a good trade.</P>

Sometimes players have a reason to object to something if they think a rival has helped themselves. The commish has to sort through that.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I stand with our slightly burned commish.</p>

[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that
    [/quote]</p>

How about the mob that wanted to undo my trade with Shocks? Which was a good trade.</p>

Sometimes players have a reason to object to something if they think a rival has helped themselves. The commish has to sort through that.</p>[/quote]

thats different. I dont mind a fair commish on those things...

but when it comes to rules for the year... that has to be in the majority

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]soooo lets takl fantasy again

ME
    Blondie
    Pappy
    Lando
    Byron
    Pizz
    S&A
    Daven
    Kase

New Guys:
    Sharick
    Lawl
    NY06

On Deck:
    LT

voting process we need:

-Flex or Standard

-How many roster spaces

- keeper or no keeper

-defensive scoring

-bonuses or no bonuses

anybody have anything else to add?

[/quote]

whoaa whoaa whoaaa buddy! when it comes to fantasy i do the talking around here!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO! IM BACKKKKKKKKKK!!! hello my loves, ohhhh how i missed you![/quote]Hey Amanda!* How are you healing from the soup ordeal?>
    [/quote]

Healing slowly.... today is the first day im in alot less pain. still very sore but finally slept so i feel more rested. thanks for the love ny06 and pappy!!

[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that
    [/quote]</P>

How about the mob that wanted to undo my trade with Shocks? Which was a good trade.</P>

Sometimes players have a reason to object to something if they think a rival has helped themselves. The commish has to sort through that.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I still stand by my opinion that that trade was bad.
    BUT, since neither of you won anything, clearly it had no impact on the way things turned out </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I stand with our slightly burned commish.</p>

[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that
    [/quote]</p>

How about the mob that wanted to undo my trade with Shocks?* Which was a good trade.</p>

Sometimes players have a reason to object to something if they think a rival has helped themselves.* The commish has to sort through that.</p>[/quote]

thats different.* I dont mind a fair commish on those things...

but when it comes to rules for the year... that has to be in the majority
    [/quote]

im not arguing with voting... i never have so i dont get what this is even about. i want ever player to have fun and enjoy the league there for majority vote on the rules is what it is. however pappy i will agree with you.. the commish's input may be needed in trading situations,ect and that should remain the same imho.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I don't want to talk trash

I want YOU to talk trash!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol...</P>

ok.</P>

**** Boston.</P>

LUNCH TIME!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Could you guys just say something interesting? It doesn't have to be about baseball.</P>

ANYTHING!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Just please stop with the Friday Night Lights thing.</P>

[/quote]Fnl was over hours ago--get with the cable programming discussion MH.
    [/quote]</P>

I think its over. I think Thee thread has run its glorious course.</P>

No more Lando's Dez hate and Morehead love.</P>

No more of Kase's late night drunken rants.</P>

No more Daven vs. the world.</P>

No more everyone trying to impress Blondie.</P>

Nomore silly points and leftism by Matt.</P>

No more Canuck jokes at Bandy's expense.</P>

No more our little Dez talking all Gangsta, even though he's whiter than Edgar Winter.</P>

No more Morehead arguments about dynasties and current champions.</P>

Its over!!!</P>

Its down to HBO series. We might as well be talking about this weeks "Young and the Restless" episodes. Why don't we just exchange recipes????</P>

<FONT size=6>Este hilo es muerte!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>It looks like were back!!!!!</FONT></P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

BUT, since neither of you won anything, clearly it had no impact on the way things turned out </P>

[/quote]</P>

Ronnie Brown and Santana Moss for Michael Bush and someone else.</P>

You all thought that Shocks got the worst of that trade and it turned out to be me.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

LMAO i just caught that
    [/quote]</P>

How about the mob that wanted to undo my trade with Shocks?* Which was a good trade.</P>

Sometimes players have a reason to object to something if they think a rival has helped themselves.* The commish has to sort through that.</P>

[/quote]</P>

BUT, since neither of you won anything, clearly it had no impact on the way things turned out </P>[/quote]
    i will never say there arent some really bad trades that take place in this league however many of you dont see the difference between bad and fair... thats where the problem lies.