Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I'll eat crow about him all year this, A Foster

i think zero shot he repeats last year. I dunno why I am just not a believer
    [/quote]
    I am with you on that. I think MJD should be higher. I am partial however, dude has been a hog for me the past 2 years. Hopefully I can get him again....He was hurt all last year and still tore it up.
    [/quote]</P>

yea I also think it's unlikely. I'm sure he'll still be a decent option...but not numbers like last year.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I am surprised by what I just read regarding Terrel Owens.

Is there any possibility that TO does not get into the hall if his career were to end now?
    [/quote]

they may make him wait, but no way hes not in
    [/quote]</P>

why would they make him wait? </P>

He was a headcase, but that has nothing to do with what he did on the field. </P>

His numbers are too good. </P>

[/quote]

i bet u said the same thing about Chris Carter

and look at the way Art Monk got teabagged

[/quote]</P>

Chris Carter had some drug/alcohol issues during his years with the Eagles.That couldbe the reason he has not been called by Canton yet. </P>

Art Monk was a travesty that it took so long for him to be a hall of famer. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

NY divorce lawyers must be pinching themselves. Dual male incomes are huge in comparison to man/woman. I think the rates just went up for Gay Divorce.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I am surprised by what I just read regarding Terrel Owens.

Is there any possibility that TO does not get into the hall if his career were to end now?
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

why would they make him wait? </p>

He was a headcase, but that has nothing to do with what he did on the field. </p>

His numbers are too good. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Chris Carter had some drug/alcohol issues during his years with the Eagles.That couldbe the reason he has not been called by Canton yet. </p>

Art Monk was a travesty that it took so long for him to be a hall of famer. </p>[/quote]

ehhhh i dunno about that... Canton is pretty forgiving when it comes to that

the reason hes getting teabagged since 08 is because he made such a stink about not being first ballot

They may hold TO being a bad teammate against him. His M.O was destroying locker room... one of the most hated guys in sports of all time

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]NY divorce lawyers must be pinching themselves. Dual male incomes are huge in comparison to man/woman. I think the rates just went up for Gay Divorce.

[/quote]

there will just be more house-male-wives now

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He was a headcase, but that has nothing to do with what he did on the field. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Chris Carter had some drug/alcohol issues during his years with the Eagles.That couldbe the reason he has not been called by Canton yet. </P>

Art Monk was a travesty that it took so long for him to be a hall of famer. </P>

[/quote]

the reason hes getting teabagged since 08 is because he made such a stink about not being first ballot

They may hold TO being a bad teammate against him. His M.O was destroying locker room... one of the most hated guys in sports of all time

[/quote]</P>

So the hall of fame is penalizing Carter because he stated that he feels he should be a 1st ballot hall of famer? That's ridiculous.</P>

</P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

He was a headcase, but that has nothing to do with what he did on the field. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Chris Carter had some drug/alcohol issues during his years with the Eagles.That couldbe the reason he has not been called by Canton yet. </p>

Art Monk was a travesty that it took so long for him to be a hall of famer. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So the hall of fame is penalizing Carter because he stated that he feels he should be a 1st ballot hall of famer? That's ridiculous.</p>

</p>[/quote]

i dont at all, i think he lost votes to Tim Brown and Andre Reed because he called them out and made a stink about it. Tim brown I can live with, but Reed shouldn't even be in the convo with those two. Not that he wasn't awesome, but cmonnnnnnn mannnnnnnnnnn

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i dont at all, i think he lost votes to Tim Brown and Andre Reed because he called them out and made a stink about it. Tim brown I can live with, but Reed shouldn't even be in the convo with those two. Not that he wasn't awesome, but cmonnnnnnn mannnnnnnnnnn
    [/quote]</P>

Yea I think I agree with that.
    I think some players are just kind of....well, the only word I can think of is "forgettable". Tim brown was good!!
    not that Reed wasnt good...but...who doesnt know who Chris Carter is??
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

So the hall of fame is penalizing Carter because he stated that he feels he should be a 1st ballot hall of famer? That's ridiculous.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Andre Reed was a beast. </P>

His # may be dwarfed compared to Tim Brown &amp; Carter. </P>

But saying that, I can see Reed making the hall sometime down the road. </P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Art Monk was a travesty that it took so long for him to be a hall of famer. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So the hall of fame is penalizing Carter because he stated that he feels he should be a 1st ballot hall of famer? That's ridiculous.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Andre Reed was a beast. </p>

His # may be dwarfed compared to Tim Brown &amp; Carter. </p>

But saying that, I can see Reed making the hall sometime down the road. </p>[/quote]

yea i agree with that. But i'm not putting him in over Carter and Brown -- or TO

HE may end up getting Art Monk'ed