Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Klitchko vs Haye, its heavy weight

go youtube the press conference and the Max Kellerman thing

its pretty intense
    [/quote]Holy crap-they look small in that pic--probably because there are not other people to compare to. I like Klitchko, he's a straight up killa. Haye's got to be giving up a serious reach advantage?
    [/quote]

not even sure but this guy Haye is talking ALOT of **** and he has Klitschko WOUND up
    [/quote]yea. pissing off ukranians is not smart. lol. klitch is going to wreck him. his jab is to fast and powerful and usually follows it up with a crushing straight. plus hes a southpaw.
    [/quote]

yea but Hay's talking may take Klitchy out of his game

Klitch is wound up
    [/quote]i hope so, i want a good fight.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Klitchko vs Haye, its heavy weight

its pretty intense
    [/quote]Holy crap-they look small in that pic--probably because there are not other people to compare to. I like Klitchko, he's a straight up killa. Haye's got to be giving up a serious reach advantage?
    [/quote]

not even sure but this guy Haye is talking ALOT of **** and he has Klitschko WOUND up
    [/quote]yea. pissing off ukranians is not smart. lol. klitch is going to wreck him. his jab is to fast and powerful and usually follows it up with a crushing straight. plus hes a southpaw.
    [/quote]Funny you say that, Hayes claims that he has the answer for Kitchkos jab and that Klitchko will not be able to do that to him.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]haroonis a *****. im sick of his pro tiki and anti eli gaaabage.
    [/quote]Possibly an elitest? lol
    [/quote]nah just a ****** bag. lol
    [/quote]haha

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Klitchko vs Haye, its heavy weight

its pretty intense
    [/quote]

[/quote]Funny you say that, Hayes claims that he has the answer for Kitchkos jab and that Klitchko will not be able to do that to him.
    [/quote]easier said than done. but i want a good fight so i hope so

another slaughterfest for the yanks last night, without jeter. [:O]

nunez batting 9th then gardener and granderson to start an inning is exciting to watch. so much speed on the bases im loving it. vers, vers, versatility.........nicky the swish crushed it last night.

All-Pro

Eli Manning will be the greatest giant QB of all time ....right it down...</P>

Good afternoon guys I got to get back to work ...</P>

[quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

I hope your right. It would mean he'll get better.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

Eli Manning will be the greatest giant QB of all time ....right it down...</p>

Good afternoon guys I got to get back to work ...</p>

[/quote]</p>

I hope your right. It would mean he'll get better.</p>[/quote]let me ask you something. remember when you said nicks and manningham were the number 1 duo in the nfl last year, even with all their tipped passes. dont you give eli ANY credit for that? come on mh. youre getting worse by the day. even with all the ints eli still had 31 tds. thats not easy.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]</P>

I hope your right. It would mean he'll get better.</P>

[/quote]let me ask you something. remember when you said nicks and manningham were the number 1 duo in the nfl last year, even with all their tipped passes. dont you give eli ANY credit for that? come on mh. youre getting worse by the day. even with all the ints eli still had 31 tds. thats not easy.
    [/quote]</P>

If you want a response, you know what you have to do.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"]

Eli Manning will be the greatest giant QB of all time ....right it down...</p>

Good afternoon guys I got to get back to work ...</p>

[/quote]</p>

I hope your right. It would mean he'll get better.</p>

[/quote]let me ask you something. remember when you said nicks and manningham were the number 1 duo in the nfl last year, even with all their tipped passes. dont you give eli ANY credit for that? come on mh. youre getting worse by the day. even with all the ints eli still had 31 tds. thats not easy.
    [/quote]</p>

If you want a response, you know what you have to do.</p>[/quote]say please?