Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Greenland's ice sheet melted the most it has in over a half century last
    year. US government scientists said Tuesday in one of a series of
    <font color="#0000ff" size="5">"unmistakable" signs of <span class="" id="lw_1309294618_6">climate change</span>. </font>

"Multiple
    indicators, same bottom-line conclusion: consistent and unmistakable
    signal from the top of the atmosphere to the bottom of the oceans." Which includes work by scientists from 45 countries

Arctic
    sea ice shrank to its third smallest area on record, while the world's
    alpine glaciers shrank for the 20th straight year, the study said.</p>

In line with previous studies, the survey said that 2010 was also one of the hottest years on record.</p>[/quote]

nobody is arguing against climate change lando, people are arguing over whether it's man made or just natural, there is evidence showing that this type of "climate change" has happened before, many times actually, at even faster rates...before our species even existed.
    [/quote]
    There was evidence that OJ was guilty. The fact is he's innocent.

Facts&gt;Evidence
    [/quote]I have always been of the opinion that weather ocurrs in cycles. Cycles repeat themselves. That aside, I have alway's envied a Meteorologist's job. They don't have to be correct. The weather is dynamic. There is usually a few time periods a year where they are wrong for a consistent span.

Now, regarding some of the female meteorologist that are on these day's.....I really don't hear anything they say...but they look good.
    [/quote]

Davens main argument is that the world has always done this in the history of its existance...

which is true but a stupid retort to this. It comes down to basically him saying that its doubtful that all of the **** we're doing to the ozone and earth will have no effect on anything. Which is just stupid
    [/quote]

And it's stupid why? I think it's naive to suggest that our species which has only been on this planet for a blink of an eye in relative terms (compared to how long the earth has existed) could have such a massive effect on the environment.

the "FACTS" are (for you lando) that this has happened before... the exact thing that's happening now has happened time and time and time again throughout history...that's a fact, they have core samples that show this...without a doubt...

why we think it's our fault this time, when it's happened time and time again in the past before we even existed is beyond me....to be honest I think it's a ploy, it's spin in order to push new "green tech" nothing else..

yes Global Warming is a thing, but why do we think we are causing it when it's happened over and over again the same as it is today...before we even existed....that's my question.
    [/quote]<pre>"There's no fight left in you boys. You're nutless. You been pussified.
    Don't worry about a thing, boys. I'll take care of that broad.
    -Don't worry!
    -Who are you?
    Let's say I'm a friend of the boys, and I'm here to kill you."</pre>

I sighted MH in the TAGF forum-he responded to Dezzzr. Why did ya have to go and piss the guy off Dezz? lol.

whats up you ****tards?

What's this? MH is not posting till Dezzz changes his avi pic?
    I happen to be quite fond of it, actually. There's just something about it! It has a nice ring to it.

I take 1 day off, and this happens without me? shenanigans!

I utilized my day off to shop for all the stuf for my party on sunday. it's going to be hilarious.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I sighted MH in the TAGF forum-he responded to Dezzzr. Why did ya have to go and piss the guy off Dezz? lol.
    [/quote]lol i didnt realize how easily i get under mhs skin. im sorry

The new AV is no better Dez....Mod M is gonna lay the hammer down.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I sighted MH in the TAGF forum-he responded to Dezzzr. Why did ya have to go and piss the guy off Dezz? lol.
    [/quote]</P>

Who's pissed off?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I sighted MH in the TAGF forum-he responded to Dezzzr. Why did ya have to go and piss the guy off Dezz? lol.
    [/quote]lol i didnt realize how easily i get under mhs skin. im sorry
    [/quote]Perfect!

[quote user="JPizzack"]whats up you ****tards?

What's this? MH is not posting till Dezzz changes his avi pic?
    I happen to be quite fond of it, actually. There's just something about it! It has a nice ring to it.

I take 1 day off, and this happens without me? shenanigans!

I utilized my day off to shop for all the stuf for my party on sunday. it's going to be hilarious.[/quote]What did ya get for the bash?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The new AV is no better Dez....Mod M is gonna lay the hammer down.
    [/quote]</P>

then he can just go back to the last one.

Not that I see anything wrong with his current one. there is no foul language or innnapropriate pictures.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I could just not control myself