Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]i herd a new study came out that said its healthy for someone who works out to take one cycle of phds a year.
    [/quote]What are phds?

All-Pro

nobody argued against my Global Warming mini rant....what happened to this place...that used to be good for a couple pages at least.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]i herd a new study came out that said its healthy for someone who works out to take one cycle of phds a year.
    [/quote]What are phds?
    [/quote]im sorry, peds

[quote user="DavenIII"]nobody argued against my Global Warming mini rant....what happened to this place...that used to be good for a couple pages at least.
    [/quote]at least your new favorite team is winning

[quote user="DavenIII"]nobody argued against my Global Warming mini rant....what happened to this place...that used to be good for a couple pages at least.
    [/quote]Personally-My reply, quote from saving silverman lol, I'm just too tired. I'm spent today, only capable of reduced brain cell activity. How's sports and your knee holding up?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]i herd a new study came out that said its healthy for someone who works out to take one cycle of phds a year.
    [/quote]What are phds?
    [/quote]im sorry, peds
    [/quote]eh, I don't know about that. Having never taken anything in my career, I'm prob not the right guy to have an opinion. I'll tell you this though---NOW is the time that I could use a boost. The arthritis is eating me up. What's the sense to do it now though?

[/quote]</P>

i cant contribute! sorry lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]i herd a new study came out that said its healthy for someone who works out to take one cycle of phds a year.
    [/quote]What are phds?
    [/quote]im sorry, peds
    [/quote]eh, I don't know about that. Having never taken anything in my career, I'm prob not the right guy to have an opinion. I'll tell you this though---NOW is the time that I could use a boost. The arthritis is eating me up. What's the sense to do it now though?
    [/quote]</P>

I feel like the point of whatever Dezzz read, was probably that one cycle per year for a healthy person who works out alot, is not necessarily unhealthy, or doesnt hurt anything. not that it's healthy...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"]What happened to this place...
    [/quote]
    Kind of been wondering the same thing since I came back. We need BLT and Football

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]i herd a new study came out that said its healthy for someone who works out to take one cycle of phds a year.
    [/quote]What are phds?
    [/quote]im sorry, peds
    [/quote]</p>

I feel like the point of whatever Dezzz read, was probably that one cycle per year for a healthy person who works out alot, is not necessarily unhealthy, or doesnt hurt anything. not that it's healthy...</p>[/quote]Probably, I will always believe that the only good juice is orange.

Who is BLT? =baby version of me.