Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]...says the guy still watching X Files
    [/quote]</P>

I can honestly say, that I've never seen that show.

However, if you like Entourage still, and dont like Californication, well then there's definitely something seriously wrong with you.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]i dont know. i hope so. not crazy about ware. id like to see jj at halfback but hes a little small. but then again if he splits with bj it shouldnt be that bad. buuuut i really liked how we didnt use bj too much. keep him fresh for the playoffs.
    [/quote]

jj? Jernigan?

the guys never been a RB

thats ******ed. Who cares what size he is. Woodhead showed us size don't matter (and we all know thats your personal motto)

just sticking a guy somewhere is very maddenish - ur better than that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]...says the guy still watching X Files
    [/quote]</p>

I can honestly say, that I've never seen that show.

However, if you like Entourage still, and dont like Californication, well then there's definitely something seriously wrong with you.</p>[/quote]

haha finally setup my netflix on my PS3. I told blondie we have to check it out

just last night

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]

yea
    <font color="#ff0000">[/quote]
    It's time for DJ to get a shot!!!</font>
    [/quote]

Hes getting a shot at waterboy

listen ****ers, im here til 5 with minimum work and even less motivation to do it

im trying in here and im not getting help

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]i dont know. i hope so. not crazy about ware. id like to see jj at halfback but hes a little small. but then again if he splits with bj it shouldnt be that bad. buuuut i really liked how we didnt use bj too much. keep him fresh for the playoffs.
    [/quote]

jj? Jernigan?

the guys never been a RB

thats ******ed. Who cares what size he is. Woodhead showed us size don't matter (and we all know thats your personal motto)

[/quote]i read he played a little running back in college and his college coach said "he can do it all". and to clarify i want him at rb during passing plays mostly. a running back that can catch would be nice. hines ward was qb and was turned into one of the best wr in the game. maddenish? maybe a bit but im just trying to strategize. the kids versatile, him in the flats and dump passes would kill it. and id really like to see more creativity when we run the ball. put bj and ahmad (or whoever it may be)out there at the same time, throw the defense off a bit.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]

jj? Jernigan?

the guys never been a RB

[/quote]i read he played a little running back in college and his college coach said "he can do it all". and to clarify i want him at rb during passing plays mostly. a running back that can catch would be nice. hines ward was qb and was turned into one of the best wr in the game. maddenish? maybe a bit but im just trying to strategize. the kids versatile, him in the flats and dump passes would kill it. and id really like to see more creativity when we run the ball. put bj and ahmad (or whoever it may be)out there at the same time, throw the defense off a bit.
    [/quote]

i hadn't read that

if its true i apologize

i still would like Portis at vet minimum if he'd take it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]

jj? Jernigan?

the guys never been a RB

[/quote]

i hadn't read that

if its true i apologize

[/quote]reeeally. hmmm iv never been high on him. probably cause we always stop him.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]

jj? Jernigan?

the guys never been a RB

[/quote]

i hadn't read that

if its true i apologize

[/quote]reeeally. hmmm iv never been high on him. probably cause we always stop him.
    [/quote]

chip on his shoulder, still has some gas, limited roll should keep him healthy, he would be a PERFECT 3rd down back

i bet he ends up in philly though

All-Pro

Hey all...getting ready to hit road 2 hours north blm on radio...worst trip of the project did not want to be here....its done!....and I'm winning now....you guys have a great afternoon I'm out of here !! yee ****ing haaaa!</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs</P>

little mf and the ds's for ya ...crank it up!!!</P>