Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"]

Hey all...getting ready to hit road 2 hours north blm on radio...worst trip of the project did not want to be here....its done!....and I'm winning now....you guys have a great afternoon I'm out of here !! yee ****ing haaaa!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs</p>

little mf and the ds's for ya ...crank it up!!!</p>[/quote]

lol safe trip big b
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"]

Hey all...getting ready to hit road 2 hours north blm on radio...worst trip of the project did not want to be here....its done!....and I'm winning now....you guys have a great afternoon I'm out of here !! yee ****ing haaaa!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs</p>

little mf and the ds's for ya ...crank it up!!!</p>[/quote]how do you always get these jobs so far from you? lol

Wazuupppp ****ers!! LT has been on holiday since yesterday afternoon. Beautiful day out there today. Busy weekend ligned up for fam, work and some play(fireworks, etc).Saw CarsII again last night. Got CarsII for wii Wed Nite--family isscheduled for the semi-finals for carsII training tracktonite after get some homework done.

Who saw Callie Thorne(rescue me) in Necessary roughness Thurs. night.? I think this one has potential. She plays a psychologist for a pro football team.

Wishing all my favorite swaggers a happy and safe 4th of July weekend. Enjoy---LT

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think Bradshaw will stay?
    [/quote]

yea
    <FONT color=#ff0000>[/quote]
    It's time for DJ to get a shot!!!</FONT>
    [/quote]

Hes getting a shot at waterboy
    [/quote]</P>

Sinorice Moss held that position down for years</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Wazuupppp ****ers!! LT has been on holiday since yesterday afternoon. Beautiful day out there today. Busy weekend ligned up for fam, work and some play(fireworks, etc).Saw CarsII again last night. Got CarsII for wii Wed Nite--family isscheduled for the semi-finals for carsII training tracktonite after get some homework done.[/quote]</P>

Speaking in 3rd person.</P>

You've been hanging around Morehead </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]...says the guy still watching X Files
    [/quote]</P>

I can honestly say, that I've never seen that show.

However, if you like Entourage still, and dont like Californication, well then there's definitely something seriously wrong with you.</P>

[/quote]

haha finally setup my netflix on my PS3. I told blondie we have to check it out

just last night
    [/quote]</P>

no doubt. did the add the other seasons on there yet? only the 1st one was up there for the longest time.

sorry about my posting today....1st of the Month + Friday + Holiday Weekend = ridiculous here.

still confused why in 2011, this many people need to physically come to a branch to do things.
    If i didnt work here, the only thing I would need is an ATM.....and even that's rare, because i dont carry cash very often</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Wazuupppp ****ers!! LT has been on holiday since yesterday afternoon. Beautiful day out there today. Busy weekend ligned up for fam, work and some play(fireworks, etc).Saw CarsII again last night. Got CarsII for wii Wed Nite--family isscheduled for the semi-finals for carsII training tracktonite after get some homework done.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead has no idea what you're talking about.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

Morehead has no idea what you're talking about.</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Pizz says, know your role, and shut you mouth, jabroni! Or he'll take this post...shine it up reeeeal nice....turn that sum***** sideways, and stick it straight up your candyass!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant