Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

DONT LEAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [/quote]</p>

I see from Amanda's FB page that she's looking forward to a nice long weekend.</p>

I assume that must mean you won't be with her.</p>

HAHAHAHA!!!!!</p>[/quote]hahaha so corny.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]austin kutcher is fillling in for charlie on 2 and half men? faaaaail. one of the most annoying people on tv.
    [/quote]

is he suppose to be Charlie Sheen? Or is he somebody new?
    [/quote]says theyre going to kill sheen off in a drunk driving accident and kutchers going to buy the house and i guess the dad and kid will stay with him. lmao hoooorrible
    [/quote]

lol i'll give it a shot
    [/quote]lmao--Ashton Kutcher---Austin Powers.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

[/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]hey b how do you always get work so far away? every time you go to work you say its a long drive, or is maine just really spread out.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Wazuupppp ****ers!! LT has been on holiday since yesterday afternoon. Beautiful day out there today. Busy weekend ligned up for fam, work and some play(fireworks, etc).Saw CarsII again last night. Got CarsII for wii Wed Nite--family isscheduled for the semi-finals for carsII training tracktonite after get some homework done.[/quote]</P>

Speaking in 3rd person.</P>

You've been hanging around Morehead </P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead has no idea what you're talking about.</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Pizz says, know your role, and shut you mouth, jabroni! Or he'll take this post...shine it up reeeeal nice....turn that sum***** sideways, and stick it straight up your candyass!!!!</P>[/quote]haha, Stone Cold Steve Austin? or was it the rock? Think I see How Dezzz got Austin on the brain.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

[/quote]</p>

I see from Amanda's FB page that she's looking forward to a nice long weekend.</p>

I assume that must mean you won't be with her.</p>

HAHAHAHA!!!!!</p>[/quote]

lol

true.. if she said long and thick weekend then u'd know it was me

[quote user="dezzzR"]this day is dragging so much ***.
    [/quote]

what time do u get out? Im out at 5

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

[/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]

****in a, big b to save the day

na not relaly just chillin. She can't really be in the sun cuz it agitates the burn on her leg, even through pants. So Sleeping and watching the fight are my big plans... im sure i'll sneak a couple of brew hounds in the mix as well
    [/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

[/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]hey b how do you always get work so far away? every time you go to work you say its a long drive, or is maine just really spread out.
    [/quote]Commuting makes the whole day worse...I actually enjoy driving, but it wears you down. My commute more than doubled 2.5 yrs ago from 20 minutes to @50 minutes. Painful is the only way to put it. Thank god for Howard.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]this day is dragging so much ***.
    [/quote]

what time do u get out? Im out at 5
    [/quote]5ish

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

[/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]

****in a, big b to save the day

na not relaly just chillin. She can't really be in the sun cuz it agitates the burn on her leg, even through pants. So Sleeping and watching the fight are my big plans... im sure i'll sneak a couple of brew hounds in the mix as well
    [/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol[/quote]

na, i have no qualms with being a lazy *******