Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

austin kutcher is fillling in for charlie on 2 and half men? faaaaail. one of the most annoying people on tv.

I can't believe Nike resigned Vick

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I can't believe Nike resigned Vick
    [/quote]

surprised it took so long, what people have done in the past doesn't matter 1 little bit if they are popular...everyone forgets.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I can't believe Nike resigned Vick
    [/quote]the almighty dollar

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Hey all...getting ready to hit road 2 hours north blm on radio...worst trip of the project did not want to be here....its done!....and I'm winning now....you guys have a great afternoon I'm out of here !! yee ****ing haaaa!</p>

*</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs</p>

little mf and the ds's for ya ...crank it up!!!</p>[/quote]how do you always get these jobs so far from you? lol
    [/quote]Safe trippin big B.. Just so everyone knows- WBLM is the only radio station up in Maine that plays oldies and classics. Nicknamed the "blimp" as in the Led Zep blimp.

W (we) B (believe in) L (legalization of) M (mary jane)

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I can't believe Nike resigned Vick
    [/quote]

surprised it took so long, what people have done in the past doesn't matter 1 little bit if they are popular...everyone forgets.
    [/quote]

yea christ... look at Kobe! he raped a cleaning lady and hes richer than ever
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]austin kutcher is fillling in for charlie on 2 and half men? faaaaail. one of the most annoying people on tv.
    [/quote]

is he suppose to be Charlie Sheen? Or is he somebody new?

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Hey all...getting ready to hit road 2 hours north blm on radio...worst trip of the project did not want to be here....its done!....and I'm winning now....you guys have a great afternoon I'm out of here !! yee ****ing haaaa!</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs</P>

little mf and the ds's for ya ...crank it up!!!</P>

[/quote]how do you always get these jobs so far from you? lol
    [/quote]Safe trippin big B.. Just so everyone knows- WBLM is the only radio station up in Maine that plays oldies and classics. Nicknamed the "blimp" as in the Led Zep blimp. W (we) B (believe in) L (legalization of) M (mary jane)[/quote]</P>

lol nice.</P>

I wish we had a better radio selection around here.
    We only have 2 rock stations, WRRV for new rock, and WPDH for classic rock</P>

HOWEVER, since radio is ****, i listen to what the **** I want to listen to. I suggest you all do the same </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Wazuupppp ****ers!! LT has been on holiday since yesterday afternoon. Beautiful day out there today. Busy weekend ligned up for fam, work and some play(fireworks, etc).Saw CarsII again last night. Got CarsII for wii Wed Nite--family isscheduled for the semi-finals for carsII training tracktonite after get some homework done.[/quote]</p>

Speaking in 3rd person.</p>

You've been hanging around Morehead </p>

[/quote]</p>

Morehead has no idea what you're talking about.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The Pizz says, know your role, and shut you mouth, jabroni! Or he'll take this post...shine it up reeeeal nice....turn that sum***** sideways, and stick it straight up your candyass!!!!</p>[/quote]

if he didn't know what u were talkin about before, he certainly has no ****ing clue now lol

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

Hey all...getting ready to hit road 2 hours north blm on radio...worst trip of the project did not want to be here....its done!....and I'm winning now....you guys have a great afternoon I'm out of here !! yee ****ing haaaa!</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1TlJGLzqs</p>

little mf and the ds's for ya ...crank it up!!!</p>[/quote]how do you always get these jobs so far from you? lol
    [/quote]Safe trippin big B.. Just so everyone knows- WBLM is the only radio station up in Maine that plays oldies and classics. Nicknamed the "blimp" as in the Led Zep blimp.

W (we) B (believe in) L (legalization of) M (mary jane)[/quote]

is that ur own twist on it? I hear Maine is pot central