Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

DONT LEAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]

****in a, big b to save the day

na not relaly just chillin. She can't really be in the sun cuz it agitates the burn on her leg, even through pants. So Sleeping and watching the fight are my big plans... im sure i'll sneak a couple of brew hounds in the mix as well
    [/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol[/quote]MMB's plans sound fine to me. That fight is going to be insane. </P>

After watching the kellerman interview, I was wondering if maybe Haye's has gotten Klitcko to second guess anything or if he just pissed Klitcko off.</P>

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</P>

[/quote]

the thing that was so great about the Kellerman was that at the end of it Klitch actually got to Haye i think. "Your scared, your hyping yourself up" after that it kind of shut Haye up

BUT, this also got Klitch very emotional and hes kinda old now at age 35. It may take him out of his game, make him overly aggressive and may lead to opening

im ****in pumped
    [/quote]Ya see, it makes you think. Either way -- it got heated and each guy was effected. I'm just not sure who, if anyone, will be shaken by it to the point where it will effect their game. </P>

It has to be the best pre-fight interview I have ever seen. The stage could not be set any better.</P>

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

[/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]hey b how do you always get work so far away? every time you go to work you say its a long drive, or is maine just really spread out.
    [/quote]Most of my work is usaly close to home Dezz..But the last couple of jobs I've had to travel a little ...Just peopleI've been doing stuff for for years, they make lists of stuff they want done. I get open time I fill in with it...They put me up and feed me it works out ok....I got a lot to do local so I'm done traveling for a while...</p>

ps Maine is big..</p>[/quote]oh yea i know it is. i just thought since you were always driving everywhere towns are few and far in between

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

na not relaly just chillin. She can't really be in the sun cuz it agitates the burn on her leg, even through pants. So Sleeping and watching the fight are my big plans... im sure i'll sneak a couple of brew hounds in the mix as well
    [/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol[/quote]MMB's plans sound fine to me. That fight is going to be insane. </P>

After watching the kellerman interview, I was wondering if maybe Haye's has gotten Klitcko to second guess anything or if he just pissed Klitcko off.</P>

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</P>[/quote]i hope it is. and no, klitch is going in with his jab. hayes is lying to himself if he really thinks klitchs jab wont be a problem.

i always wonder how much it sucks for fighters waiting for a fight. it must be very stressful. especially one like this one, were they hate each others guts.
    [/quote]I really want to see what Haye's answer is for the jab. He was very specific that he has an answer for it. Or is he just trying to get in Klit's head? Is it possible Haye's has the answer that no one else has been able to find? I guess anything's possible.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol[/quote]MMB's plans sound fine to me. That fight is going to be insane. </p>

After watching the kellerman interview, I was wondering if maybe Haye's has gotten Klitcko to second guess anything or if he just pissed Klitcko off.</p>

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</p>[/quote]i hope it is. and no, klitch is going in with his jab. hayes is lying to himself if he really thinks klitchs jab wont be a problem.

i always wonder how much it sucks for fighters waiting for a fight. it must be very stressful. especially one like this one, were they hate each others guts.
    [/quote]

ehhhh

ya never know. Haye is alot quicker and may see an opening off of Klitch's jab
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol[/quote]MMB's plans sound fine to me. That fight is going to be insane. </p>

After watching the kellerman interview, I was wondering if maybe Haye's has gotten Klitcko to second guess anything or if he just pissed Klitcko off.</p>

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</p>

[/quote]

the thing that was so great about the Kellerman was that at the end of it Klitch actually got to Haye i think. "Your scared, your hyping yourself up" after that it kind of shut Haye up

BUT, this also got Klitch very emotional and hes kinda old now at age 35. It may take him out of his game, make him overly aggressive and may lead to opening

im ****in pumped
    [/quote]Ya see, it makes you think. Either way -- it got heated and each guy was effected. I'm just not sure who, if anyone, will be shaken by it to the point where it will effect their game. </p>

It has to be the best pre-fight interview I have ever seen. The stage could not be set any better.</p>[/quote]

yea i continue to give boxing a shot even though it always lets me down. I swore I wouldn't watch a fight again after the Jones - Hopkins fight until it was Manny vs Pac

this is their last shot at redemption... it better not be a let down

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</P>[/quote]i hope it is. and no, klitch is going in with his jab. hayes is lying to himself if he really thinks klitchs jab wont be a problem.

[/quote]

ehhhh

[/quote]If Haye's is sucessful in countering off of Klit's jabs and Haye's make him pay for it with his power...... That will change the entire fight.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</p>[/quote]i hope it is. and no, klitch is going in with his jab. hayes is lying to himself if he really thinks klitchs jab wont be a problem.

[/quote]I really want to see what Haye's answer is for the jab. He was very specific that he has an answer for it. Or is he just trying to get in Klit's head? Is it possible Haye's has the answer that no one else has been able to find? I guess anything's possible.[/quote]

this is probably the fastest guy Klitch has faced, especially in his later years...

he could have something. It could be a ploy too though, just to make him refrain from throwing it as much

lol. I really don't remember hte last time i was this excited for a match

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</P>

[/quote]

im ****in pumped
    [/quote]Ya see, it makes you think. Either way -- it got heated and each guy was effected. I'm just not sure who, if anyone, will be shaken by it to the point where it will effect their game. </P>

It has to be the best pre-fight interview I have ever seen. The stage could not be set any better.</P>[/quote]

yea i continue to give boxing a shot even though it always lets me down. I swore I wouldn't watch a fight again after the Jones - Hopkins fight until it was Manny vs Pac

[/quote]I know what you mean, I stopped ordering the fights after so many let downs with Tyson back in the 90's. I feel lucky if I can witness a handfull of legendary fights in a decade.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[/quote]

ehhhh

[/quote]If Haye's is sucessful in countering off of Klit's jabs and Haye's make him pay for it with his power...... That will change the entire fight.[/quote]

absolutely... hes going to have to get it to it early in the fight though. I would think that would take Klitch out of it mentally

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</p>

[/quote]

im ****in pumped
    [/quote]Ya see, it makes you think. Either way -- it got heated and each guy was effected. I'm just not sure who, if anyone, will be shaken by it to the point where it will effect their game. </p>

It has to be the best pre-fight interview I have ever seen. The stage could not be set any better.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I know what you mean, I stopped ordering the fights after so many let downs with Tyson back in the 90's. I feel lucky if I can witness a handfull of legendary fights in a decade.[/quote]

yea sad that Tyson had to **** up like that. If he trainer never passed he would of been the greatest ever IMO... he just lost his **** once that old dude died