Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

i heard they are making a sequal to that Ward movie with Marky Mark...

its going to be about Gatti this time around

alright ****ers. Have a great weekend - stay safe, get ****ed and fucekd up

PEACCCCCCCCCCCCCE

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]cmon ****ers, i still got an hour 15 left

DONT LEAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [/quote]I made it home .....lol......you got big plans for the weekend?[/quote]

****in a, big b to save the day

na not relaly just chillin. She can't really be in the sun cuz it agitates the burn on her leg, even through pants. So Sleeping and watching the fight are my big plans... im sure i'll sneak a couple of brew hounds in the mix as well
    [/quote] Well that don't sound to bad Matt...we have two family camps they are both on the same pond up here....**** going on at both of them....hell of it is I'm not much for sitting around...My boats a pain in the *** to get into the small pond plus the wet spring it don't look good for putting in.....I'll probably work the weekend pop in to one ofthe places for supper...lol[/quote]MMB's plans sound fine to me. That fight is going to be insane. </P>

After watching the kellerman interview, I was wondering if maybe Haye's has gotten Klitcko to second guess anything or if he just pissed Klitcko off.</P>

B- Try not to work too hard this weekend!</P>

[/quote]Thanks LT I won't this customer been waiting awhile...he likes to work with me and he's a good guy...has something for me all the time ....you have a great holiday to LT</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Same go's for all my good friends here happy 4th everyone!!!</FONT></P>[/quote]There is alot to be said for working for and with good folks. You have created a great network-I know that makes it much more enjoyable. Have a great Holiday B.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]greatest round of boxing ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p3bF...eature=related
    [/quote]

can't youtube at work, what is it?
    [/quote]ward vs gatti 1 round 9. use your iphone.
    [/quote]Dezzzz--nice clip thanks.

THIS JUST IN:: NEWS FLASH::</P>

OLYMPIC EVENTS THIS WEEKEND IN POUGHKEEPSIE</P>

</P>

Jp- Please report of event results when you get a chance. </P>

Note to all competing athletes, *Have fun, warm up properly and don't pull a hammy [B]</P>

</P>

</P>

fights on right now on hbo forfree

i thought it was tonite on ppv

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]fights on right now on hbo forfree

[/quote]Gotta love the free fight...... Now if we can only get some more contenders in the heavyweight division
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]fights on right now on hbo forfree

[/quote]Gotta love the free fight...... Now if we can only get some more contenders in the heavyweight division
    [/quote]

i hear ya but**** that. just give me one fight thats ****in worth it

im sick of big fights suckin

didnt realize haye was 30

another boxing disgrace

I was reading the paper at dinner, and almost choked when I realized this fight was free on hbo--I tuned in at end of the 9th round. Hayes is a disgrace.

Klit threw 200+ morepunches than Haye's--his conditioning is absoultely insane. Klit's timing of haye's throws was extremely impressive.