Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

casey anthony found not guilty. everything in this country is broken. what a disgrace

[quote user="dezzzR"]casey anthony found not guilty. everything in this country is broken. what a disgrace
    [/quote]</P>

wow, whenI was on lunch....all the legal analysts on all the news channels were saying how it's fairly obvious that a guilty verdict would come back</P>

she had like 7 counts agaisnt her though. she was only guilty of giving false information to law enforcement??
    umm...in my eyes, that means shes guilty of everything...but hey.....why not let babykillers walk free. someone will just kill her anyway &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]casey anthony found not guilty. everything in this country is broken. what a disgrace
    [/quote]</p>

wow, whenI was on lunch....all the legal analysts on all the news channels were saying how it's fairly obvious that a guilty verdict would come back</p>

she had like 7 counts agaisnt her though. she was only guilty of giving false information to law enforcement??
    umm...in my eyes, that means shes guilty of everything...but hey.....why not let babykillers walk free. someone will just kill her anyway &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]she was found guilty of lying to law enforcement. theyre saying she will probably get timed served. this is very disturbing

[/quote]</P>

I am not suprised, the prosecution did a poor job of proving within a reasonable doubt she commited the crime. </P>

All the prosecution had was a bunch of lies and what if's. It's truly sad, a 2 year old girl got murdered and no one is brought to justice...</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

I am not suprised, the prosecution did a poor job of proving within a reasonable doubt she commited the crime. </P>

All the prosecution had was a bunch of lies and what if's. It's truly sad, a 2 year old girl got murdered and no one is brought to justice...</P>

[/quote]</P>

kinda depressing.</P>

see, **** like this is the reason I dont watch the news. this is the kind of thing I much rather just not know. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

I am not suprised, the prosecution did a poor job of proving within a reasonable doubt she commited the crime. </p>

All the prosecution had was a bunch of lies and what if's. It's truly sad, a 2 year old girl got murdered and no one is brought to justice...</p>[/quote]yea i read the prosecution wasnt doing a great job. but screw that, i blame the jury. sometimes you need to go with your gut. i understand the unreasonable doubt bs but sometimes you have to put 2 and 2 together. everything points to her. to me, the jury just opened up a whole new list of bs. if not casey who? who duct tapped her? who threw the body in the woods? you dont put duct tape over someones mouth if theyre already dead. im extremely disappointed in our justice system

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

kinda depressing.</P>

see, **** like this is the reason I dont watch the news. this is the kind of thing I much rather just not know. </P>

[/quote]</P>

As a father this is disgusting, I can't say I know who commited the crime. Only God and the little girl know. We all assumed she was the perpetrator, but a jury of her peers thought other wise. </P>

The Judicial System is a joke......</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

shell have a reality tv show in a year

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

kinda depressing.</P>

see, **** like this is the reason I dont watch the news. this is the kind of thing I much rather just not know. </P>[/quote]Well i have no opinion onthe case...cause I don't watch the news..lol..I wasthinking the other day that since cable things have gone down hill...They are all worried about ratings far to much...like you there are things I just would rather not see on the news/tv...human/child abuse or animal abuse are a coupe things I care not to watch...If I saw/see it happening..pretty sure I'd act on it...watching it after the fact is just to depressing andemotional for my old brain..anyhow agreed its a shame nobody's brought to justice....I have to believe they will pay one day...

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

kinda depressing.</P>

[/quote]Well i have no opinion onthe case...cause I don't watch the news..lol..I wasthinking the other day that since cable things have gone down hill...They are all worried about ratings far to much...like you there are things I just would rather not see on the news/tv...human/child abuse or animal abuse are a coupe things I care not to watch...If I saw/see it happening..pretty sure I'd act on it...watching it after the fact is just to depressing andemotional for my old brain..anyhow agreed its a shame nobody's brought to justice....I have to believe they will pay one day...[/quote]</P>

yea it's hard to stomach.</P>

lets change the subject!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant