Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Jeter looks terrible tonight. we should just cut him.[/quote]i know! happy birfday mang
    [/quote]

I got a free tick sat to the game with my buddy

2nd row, club seats in 200 level section with free audi club and mohegan sports bar access...

i dunno what the audi club is, but i'm game to find out
    [/quote]the audi club is tits. its a gorgeous gourmet restaurant over looking right field. nice bar area, it got a little crowded so try and get there at least an hour before the game starts and get sloopy. i saw a few celebs in there. saw trump and my friends gf said she saw some model, i kind of wanted to watch the game there but our seats were right behind home plate so.
    [/quote]Oh dam, MMB's gonna be hob knobbin with the bigwigs!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]<div class="icon">

</div>

<h2 class="title">Matt Dodge Looking to Bury the Past</h2>
    <p class="top-meta">By <span class="author">John Fennelly</span> on <span class="date">Jul 04, 2011, 1:58 pm</span></p>

</p>

Matt Dodge, the punter the Giants drafted last year out of East
    Carolina, always had the talent to be special. It was his concentration
    and discipline that were in question.</p>

The Giants loved his big leg and longterm upside, choosing to forego
    the inevitable growing pains and ignoring the inexorable learning curve
    in front of Dodge.</p>

Physically, Dodge looks like a strong safety. He’s muscular and
    athletic. He can punt. When he hits it good, it’s gone. When he doesn’t,
    you wish he was gone.</p>

At last year’s rookie camp, I remember standing on the sidelines in
    awe of Dodge. Perplexed was more like it. The kid had the leg to “kick
    it to the moon” as Jerry Reese told us. He also had the propensity to
    Bend it Like Beckham.</p>

Unfortunately for Dodge and the Giants, this wasn’t soccer.</p>

All summer long, we asked and probed when the Giants were going to
    cut Dodge in favor of a steady veteran. It didn’t happen. They decided
    to roll the dice. More often than not, they crapped out. Dodge’s rookie
    season was spotted with inconsistency. The team suffered.</p>

The lowest moment came on Dec 19, when his line drive punt was returned by the Eagles’ DeSean Jackson
    for a game-winning TD. It capped one of the biggest collapses in team
    history and although Dodge was not the main culprit, he was the one left
    holding the bag.</p>http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/matt_dodge_looking_to_bury_the_past/5379055?linksrc=mb_right_col

[/quote]lol tc chewing him up. i like matt. given time hell be good.
    [/quote]

thanks, i like you too

its annoying to even mention that deseasn kick to me...

everything else that happened in that quarter is a ton more troubling
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Jeter looks terrible tonight. we should just cut him.[/quote]i know! happy birfday mang
    [/quote]

2nd row, club seats in 200 level section with free audi club and mohegan sports bar access...

[/quote]the audi club is tits. its a gorgeous gourmet restaurant over looking right field. nice bar area, it got a little crowded so try and get there at least an hour before the game starts and get sloopy. i saw a few celebs in there. saw trump and my friends gf said she saw some model, i kind of wanted to watch the game there but our seats were right behind home plate so.
    [/quote]

yea im gonna whip out my **** and ask if they want a dodger dog

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Jeter looks terrible tonight. we should just cut him.[/quote]i know! happy birfday mang
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]they have prime steaks, pulled pork, you name it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Jeter looks terrible tonight. we should just cut him.[/quote]i know! happy birfday mang
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Jeter looks terrible tonight. we should just cut him.[/quote]i know! happy birfday mang
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think he'll be offering a diff kinda pulled pork.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 4 pitchers had won 12 games before the all star break in back to back years. Congrats to CC for making it 5. I have always liked him...
    [/quote]

and he gets all star snubbed

its funny
    [/quote]
    Wow, I can't believe he didn't make it. I was not aware of that. Then again I didn't even realize it was close to the break. I wish I could get more into baseball but it's just so boring. I would rather watch the Women's World Cup. USA USA USA
    [/quote]they have nice legs. thats about it. lol
    [/quote]
    That's what I'm talking about. The goalie for USA is dope.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 4 pitchers had won 12 games before the all star break in back to back years. Congrats to CC for making it 5. I have always liked him...
    [/quote]

its funny
    [/quote]
    Wow, I can't believe he didn't make it. I was not aware of that. Then again I didn't even realize it was close to the break. I wish I could get more into baseball but it's just so boring. I would rather watch the Women's World Cup. USA USA USA
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

don't lie

i know for a fact that isn't what u were talking about... u closet soccer fan

at least man up about it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 4 pitchers had won 12 games before the all star break in back to back years. Congrats to CC for making it 5. I have always liked him...
    [/quote]

its funny
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

don't lie

i know for a fact that isn't what u were talking about... u closet soccer fan

at least man up about it
    [/quote]i really like how their leagues are set up in mens soccer. and i love how the top three teams of every league in europe face off every year. think its called the champions league. thats bad ***. i wish football was that big.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 4 pitchers had won 12 games before the all star break in back to back years. Congrats to CC for making it 5. I have always liked him...
    [/quote]

its funny
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s