"twoguysonebutt.com." bahahahahaaa

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]"twoguysonebutt.com." bahahahahaaa
    [/quote]

lolol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 4 pitchers had won 12 games before the all star break in back to back years. Congrats to CC for making it 5. I have always liked him...
    [/quote]

and he gets all star snubbed

its funny
    [/quote]
    Wow, I can't believe he didn't make it. I was not aware of that. Then again I didn't even realize it was close to the break. I wish I could get more into baseball but it's just so boring. I would rather watch the Women's World Cup. USA USA USA
    [/quote]they have nice legs. thats about it. lol
    [/quote]
    That's what I'm talking about. The goalie for USA is dope.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
    LOL tight. Kobe grew up in Italy. He is a HUGE soccer fan.
    [/quote]

hes big into raping cleaning ladies too

[/quote]I need a "cleaning lady"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Only 4 pitchers had won 12 games before the all star break in back to back years. Congrats to CC for making it 5. I have always liked him...
    [/quote]

and he gets all star snubbed

its funny
    [/quote]
    Wow, I can't believe he didn't make it. I was not aware of that. Then again I didn't even realize it was close to the break. I wish I could get more into baseball but it's just so boring. I would rather watch the Women's World Cup. USA USA USA
    [/quote]they have nice legs. thats about it. lol
    [/quote]
    That's what I'm talking about. The goalie for USA is dope.
    [/quote]

don't lie

i know for a fact that isn't what u were talking about... u closet soccer fan

at least man up about it
    [/quote]i really like how their leagues are set up in mens soccer. and i love how the top three teams of every league in europe face off every year. think its called the champions league. thats bad ***. i wish football was that big.
    [/quote]
    Yeah man. Champions league is dope. Futbol is that big, just not football. lol
    [/quote]does the nfl still do the games in london? i remember the giants and dolphins getting a decent crowd but that was an ugly game.
    [/quote]Wasn't the field completely drenched for that one? Yeah, they do a game every year. I read that they wanted to do more games in London if the extended season passed this year.

whats good! basking in the glory that goes along with being 2 games above .500. LETS GO METS!!

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

mornin.. </P>

Stupid Red Sox </P>

[/quote]</P>

We're now down to one pitcher.</P>

[/quote]no worries, especially since your team has the umps in their pockets.. he was totally safe last night. [8o|] thats the "super" angry emoticon.. just so you know[/quote]</P>

Stop with the blind homerism Bandy. Its 15 hours later and he still hasn't touched the plate. Tek did a great job of blocking it. </P>

Sorry for the late response, I've been away.</P>

And happy birthday to Pizzlestick.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]whats good! basking in the glory that goes along with being 2 games above .500. LETS GO METS!!
    [/quote]

lol mets

i forgot mets fans existed
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]whats good! basking in the glory that goes along with being 2 games above .500. LETS GO METS!!
    [/quote]

lol mets

i forgot mets fans existed
    [/quote]

I almost forgot Derek Jeter existed. He has a total of what...7 hits this season?

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s